3 weeks post op! 325cc Started by: Stacey

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +2

Trying on old bras ? Can’t believe the difference! Really happy with the size!
    Quick question for anyone who can help, when did you all stop sleeping on your back? I keep trying to sleep on my side but it hurts my boobs when I’ve been there too long, but I find it so hard to sleep on my back!
    Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aprille 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey, yours look amazing! You have all the stats as me same surgeon everything only thing being I was an a cup before my surgery. I’ve still got the strapping on mine I can just see my nipple really lol.. What size do you think you are now? I’d love for mine to turn out like yours. Xxx

Aprille 4
    4p
    Menu

P.s. Did they feel small when you first had them done??

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you @aprillex 🙂 I’m super happy with them! Ahhh how are you feeling?? I absolutely hated the strapping, you will feel so relieved getting it off!
    I was pretty much an A cup too tbh, I wore a 32b but I think that was just to make myself feel better haha! I am wearing a 32DD sports bra, it’s a good fit, quite tight if anything! But I think they look a C/D in clothes!
    They definitely felt smaller in the strapping! And I have days where I feel like they aren’t very big… But then looking at before and after pictures, I’m so happy with the size! But boob greed is definitely a thing!
    Xx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

They look great!! Love your bra x

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

Thank you @aparren 🙂 it’s form h&m.. think I’m going to have to invest in some more in a bigger size haha! x

Aprille 4
    4p
    Menu

That’s exactly how I Been feeling, you’ve made me feel so much better! Everyday I wake up one min I’m
    Happy then I feel like their small and I over think it all lol, the strapping defo doesn’t help at all makes them
    Look pointy? I’m feeling good I’m walking about now not stuck in bed thankfully! Are you out of pain now?xx

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

@aprillex yea I think everyone is the same straight after, they take so long to settle! But yea, definitely wait till after your strapping comes off, they will definitely feel bigger! Also, one of mine has dropped so much more than the other atm, which has made the other one look much smaller! So I think they’re gunna feel bigger once they’ve both dropped completely!
    Ahhh that’s good! Yea I’m totally back to normal now, still get the occasional twinge or shooting pain, but that’s mainly if I try to lift something I shouldn’t or have done too much during the day! Just take it easy for as long as possible 🙂 x

Katie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey I’m just over 1 week po and was a 32a/b before and just had 325 unders, what cc did you have? X

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

@katie456 hey ah hope you’re recovering well! I had 325cc mod+ unders! I was the same size pre op to you too 🙂 x

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

What a difference!! They look fab 🙂

Katie 1
    1p
    Menu

Awh wow literally the same as me! Yours look great, I’m so pleased as they look so natural! Xx

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

Thank you @bassett28 🙂 very happy with them!

Ahhh thank you @katie456 hope the rest of your recovery goes well! Xx

Katie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you Hun! Are you all back to normal now 🙂 xx

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

@katie456 yes totally back to my normal self now Hun! Occasional pain if I’ve done a bit too much during the day but otherwise fine 🙂 just getting through that first week was the worst for me! Xx

Ashley
    0p
    Menu

@stacey92 your new boobies look amazing! What a difference between your before and after! They still looked beautiful before 🙂 I’m trying to decide between tear drop and mod profile unders with dr. Marcelino. Do you mind if I add you? As the sizes he recommended are similar to yours. Thanks so much xxx

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

@lovetwentyone thank you Hun 🙂 I’m so happy with them! I wanted teardrop to start with but Dr Marcellino advised against it straight away, I was worried as I didn’t want the really round tops or the ‘fake look’ …he said I wouldn’t have this with the mod+ and he’s right, they have the more natural slope look I wanted 🙂 and yes of course, add me! I’ll add more pictures as they change! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.