3 weeks post op 375cc HP unders Started by: Alice

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +3

This is in a non push up non wired bra which i have been waring from about 2 weeks as i hated sports bras and i have been fine in this my scars have scabbed and come off so are now barely noticable i will add more to my profile without a bra on later im on a 32D atm and thats fitting lovely so very very happy happy happy. No problems xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

Ah that’s great, im having the same as you on Friday, cant wait to see your 3 week results now without a bra 🙂 x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Amazing!! Where’s that bra from? I’m nearly 5 weeks and living in the sports bras still but really on the look out for a non wired bra which is as nice as this!xx

Amber 72
    72p
    Menu

Aw what a lovely feeling that must have been for you! They look great btw, happy non padded bra shopping 🙂 can’t wait till I don’t need padding xx

Alice 32
    32p
    Menu

@ellie2015this one is from primark hun but i have two others from jenners which are mariemeili one and i have those in black and white they are the comfiest and where £16 pound each this the primark one was £6 bargin !

Alice 32
    32p
    Menu
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Oh thank you. So going In tomorrow to have a look for this one! Is it good for support? I bet I won’t look as good as you do in it though! I feel like my sports bra holds it all in so in clothes I don’t look much different/bigger at all right now xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m booking in for the same 375 cc unders. Yours look really nice. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

And your I think pretty much the same stats as me. Just different surgeons. Hope mine end up as good

Alice 32
    32p
    Menu

@ellie2015 yer i mean i just find them more comfy and i work at a nursey picking up babies all day and it gives me all the support i need ?

Alice 32
    32p
    Menu

@meganleigh0109 @jessicabath this is without a bra i find it really hard to get on a photo the size of them i dont know if its lighting or what but like they big in person all my palls been shocked coz they had only seen photos and they look so diffeent in person but i show the photos anyways haha i tried to get a few to show the size but basicly they a D size and you will love them when u get yours ?? also added photo of scars they heeled so well just the ends to heel now which are still a lil scabby but so so so happy

Attachments:
    Alice 32
    32p
    Menu

Lol i also have like super lil nipples and they havent got much pigment just coz i was like nothing befor they streched now but i dont even care coz i have boobs and had a nipple pircing needing redone then they be fabby ??

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

how was the pain with it being under the muscle? i didn’t have enough tissue to have them over unless i went smaller which i didn’t want to do. your scars are looking fine and your results are amazing! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

ha don’t worry about any of that they look great i’m jealous at the moment!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

have you got before picture so i can see the difference. im a 32 a aswell

Alice 32
    32p
    Menu

I have one with a soft bra on i had nothing i wouldnt even fill an A i jusy wore and A haha yer i find it now … @jessicabath

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.