3 weeks post op dr kazzazi :) Started by: Kirstiem

• Author
    42p
    Menu
    +1

So I’m now just over 3 weeks post op and my hole experience as been amazing 🙂
    I’ve had no pain at all just achy bruised feeling but that’s all gone now! My nipples are super sensitive thought lol
    I’m very happy with my new boobies there still changing daily but it’s the best thing I’ve ever done!!
    I’ve attached some piccys from today xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Look lovely chick!!! I’ve got mine today with kazazzi and I’m sooooo scared xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@kirstiematthews they look great. Your healing so well.
    How you finding everything now? Are you able to do every thing for your girls again? I have a 3 year old niece that I see basically every day but I haven’t picked her up yet because I’m scared of the weight. Xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Ahh how excitin 🙂 🙂 it goes so quickly while your there ! My admission time was 12 was going down by 1.15 and on my way home for 4! @demi Mae good luck xxxx

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Hope that’s the case with me lol! I’m starving as well haha can’t wait to get loads of food after my op lol, my admission time is 1 so hope I’m on my way home for about 5:30! What shall I take with me. Xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi @darcey 🙂 how are you ! Yes picking her up now have been for about the last week I feel normal again now apart from my super sensitive nipples lol 🙂 xxx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

@demi Mae I hardly took anything with me. I went in a onies and took mags that’s it. Maybe take a dressing grown but there’s no need to take loads if your like me you hardly have time to do anything 🙂 you have a tv in your room. Lol I no what you mean the tea and toast you get after your op teases soo yummy lol xxx

Menu

Good luck Demi!! I was there Friday and everyone was amazing!! If Julie is there (dark haired receptionist) she is a blast!

Just relax and it will all happen in time.

My only advise, when you feel your ready to go home, the sit upright on the bed for a bit (so your back is not on the pillow etc) that way it gets your blood moving properly and if your going to have your pressure drop it will happen there and not when your going home. You will just feel tingly at which moment sit back again. It’s completely normal for it to happen but they don’t always mention it.

Good luck and can’t wait to hear your story xxx

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Ah thanks girls!! Feel so anxious but I’m sure I’ll be fine, so excited too!! I’m gonna wear my converse tracky I think so I’m comfy lol xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@kirstiematthews I’m really good thank you.
    Ok that’s good to know. I will slowly start doing more with her.
    Oh god yeah, mine are so sensitive too. It’s such a weird feeling xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

@darcry it is such a werid feeling lol xxx

Shameela 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing Kirstie! Did you stay over or go straight home? xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Thankyou @shameela i was a day case. Got there at 11.50 went down to surgry at 1.15 and on my way home at 4 but I had my op under local 🙂 xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.