3 weeks post op DRAMATICALLY dropped!! Started by: da1990

• Author
    0p
    Menu

im 3 weeks PO and they have DRAMATICALLY dropped i know this is going to happen but so early on? im now very worried!!!xxxxxx

Menu

mine r same im 11wk po and mine r nrly touchin waist lol xx

Menu

mine r same im 11wk po and mine r nrly touchin waist lol xx

da1990
    0p
    Menu

oh my god really??? what size are they? have you spoke to anyone about it? is it normal?xxx

bex123
    0p
    Menu

im 3 weeks and my left has dropped so much….it started at about 7 days, my right is still quite high!!!

Menu

not to my waist obviously but they r rly low from top of my shouldes hate em. i only had 380cc xx

Menu

da, i have added you if thats ok, have you uploaded any pics yet. im almost 3 weeks post op and reall want my right breast to drop a little as my leftie has dropped loads :( i still think they look great xx

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

This is so worrying! I originally had 335 and 365 and mine dramatically dropped, lost their upper pole fullness and looked saggy!

Had them re done on Thursday using 400 and 445 extra high profile but they look exactly the same!! I know this doesn’t sound possible but they are! Just hope they change but I had overs!! x

ssmlb21
    0p
    Menu

Mine dont seem to have moved at all since day 1 :-/ xx

Menu

Im six days post op now, my left has began to drop already and my right is so high, swollen and hard. I hate not knowing what mine are going to look like :( xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.