3 weeks post op from rhino Started by: Kelly young

• Author

Ok so I haven’t been on here a lot lately as I was really unhappy with my result. Don’t get me wrong the surgeon did a good job but I really couldn’t notice much difference, but the last few days the swellinh has been going don and I’m finally starting to like my nose. 🙂 so any of you girls having an op do t worry if you don’t like how it looks to start. It will get better, I’m sure I still have swelling to tho down so should look even better. I will put up a pic of today and a few days ago to show how much the swellinh is still going down. Xx

Trudie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for sharing this is good to know! ive noticed looking at everyones pics that the swelling really does take a long time to go down and a few people who’ve posted pics 6 months later have a really different looking nose than when the cast first came off

I am going to have to remember this as I am hopefully getting mine done in the new year and im panicking that it’ll look even bigger than it did before the whole time its swollen LOL x

Menu

Yeah I cried a lot at the start I was so upset, I didn’t ask for a different nose or anything drastic I just wanted my nose but abit smaller which is exactly what he has done, do you know what surgeon you want? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.