3 weeks post op! Over all I'm so pleased!?? Started by: Verityjane

• Author
    7p
    Menu

So I am 3 weeks post op today, and I’m so happy with the results this last week I have noticed a huge change, they have dropped loads and feel so much softer! My skin on my breast is still quite tender at times and there is still a bit of bruising round the scars but they have really settled! I’m now sleeping on my side again which is a releif I was starting to go insane sleeping on my back haha! The only thing I am worrying about is my scars are still quite lumpy and still have scab on them but I guess everyone’s healing is different! Don’t think it is somthing to stress over to much! I’m so impatient I just can’t wait for my scars to fully heal! Anyone that is looking into breast enlargement all I can say is Go for it!! Was the best decision I’ve ever made its made me feel so much more confident as a person and I just love them! I’d say I spend 16 hrs a day touching them haha! Hope everyone has a great experience and happy healing ladies ?

Verityjane 7
    7p
    Menu

For some reason my photo won’t upload so if you want to see my results add me and go to my photos xx

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

Really positive thanks for sharing, nice to know how much of a good impact it can have on your life and confidence 🙂 hope one day I’ll finally get mine, had my op cancelled twice 🙁 xx

Verityjane 7
    7p
    Menu

Aww Hun! How come they have cancelled them?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.