3 weeks post op PICS ADDED Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

YAY! i’m three weeks post op today and they finally seem more level :) and very soft and natural, i actually can’t believe that they jiggle at the tops when i move, just like real boobs! so glad i went for the inspira responsives (just send me a request if you want to see new girls/girls that are’nt on my friends list) xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Looking awesome so glad they’ve evened out for you so quick xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

i know i’m so glad! i had a look at your pics earlier nikki, was going to post and say they look fab! and they don’t look too big at all, they look just right on your body in the dresses and bikini xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thank u hun im finally happy with them still hating the stretch marks though :(. Still cant belive how naturka yours look after only 3 weeks im jelous lol xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

my stretchmarks are fading thanks to religiously using bio oil day and night, ones turned white now and it was red to begin with. so stick to the lotions and they’ll fade hunn. and you’ve had bigger implants than me so they will look more natural in afew weeks just hang in there xx

staceylash 1
    1p
    Menu

They look really good now don’t they, I can’t wait for tomorrow to see what mr t says I can have X

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

thanks stacey, i’m loving them more and more everyday :) mr T is amazing he’ll give you the best advice just make sure you take along some inspiration pics so he can see what you want to look like post op x

Menu

hey khanni, they look great hunni :-) and only 3 weeks old, they are just gonna get better and better x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

thanks tammy! x

Menu

you are very welcome, hip hip hooray for boobies lol x

kezza460 -2
    -2p
    Menu

They look fantastic khanni xx

Menu

fabulous boobs x x x

ritam
    0p
    Menu

wow khanni your looking amazing great pics cant believe its only 3 weeks xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks girls :) I must say first week was hard, I was scared to look at them lol and then I didn’t like the unevenness and was worried they’d stay wonky but once you get past the first few weeks it’s much better x

kutri
    0p
    Menu

They are looking fantastic hun!! Really evened out a lot too, imagine what they are going to look like in a few more weeks?! So happy for you xxx

ps, last night went well :)

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Hehe happy days ;) thanks hunn, I’m not panicking about the unevenness anymore I can just relax now xx

kutri
    0p
    Menu

Yay, I’m really glad your happy hun :) xxx

sandy4
    0p
    Menu

Are u sure uve had a BA?? Haha I don’t believe they r fake! Lol. Looking amazing xx

Menu

Hi Sandy Im having my Op 23rd March What Size were you and what size did you have?

Is it ok if i have a look at the photos? x

sandy4
    0p
    Menu

Yea no probz have u requested me? I wiz a 32a and had 460 unders now wearin 32 dd/e I’m 2weeks post op. Let me kno wot u think x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Hehe thanks sandy, I got what I asked for. Big n natural baby! Love dr T xx

Menu

Wow Khanni they look FAB :D They do look natural – nice curve, chest to boob xxx

shazzy692002 -1
    -1p
    Menu

They look fan bloody tasic Khanni. But as im sure i have said before, your preop picture is fab to, They were also lovely boobies. Hope your pleased with those puppies, cos i would be well chuffed with them, they are big but so natural. xx

Menu

Hey Khanni , any chance i can add u to take a pek at the pics please,~? Who did u have and what did u have ? xxxx

Naomi

nic15
    0p
    Menu

They look really good, i had one a bit lower than the other pre op so I hope they even out as well as yours have! You must be really pleased xx

Menu

Khanni, they are fab and Im so pleased you didnt have an infection… knew you would be ok hun xx Enjoy!!

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

awww thanks girls :) i’m really loving them now :) and so my other half! lol

naomi – ofcourse you can add me hunn, i had inspira responsives, 345/385cc to correct a difference in size. went from a 34 C to a 34 E x

Menu

Wow Khanni.. they are looking brilliant.. bet you are pleased :)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.