3 wpo pain Started by: Yvette

• Author
    25p
    Menu

Hiya, for those that are a little further along ……. is it common for at 3+ wpo for you to have days where both breasts feel more tender and one be a bit harder than the other?

I don’t know if it’s just I’ve over done it or the worry of CC forming in the one that’s harder than the other 🙁 thanks xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@yvette25 I’m just over 4wpoand still getting all sorts of niggles and funny sensations, some days I think they are softening then the next they are tight again lol, they will change up to six months, Think aslong as we get the all clear at our six week check it’s all good 🙂 Try not to worry Hun x

Yvette 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Kelly. I’m the same sometimes I think mine are softening but think it’s my own breast tissue thats softened because the implants still feel quite hard underneath (I had unders). I’m hoping mine are will be a bit bigger once the implant softens and they ‘fluff’ xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun it’s totally normal I’m 6 months post op now and still get a lil nerve pain my boobs didn’t feel norMal and stay soft till I wasn’t about 4 months post op xxx

Yvette 25
    25p
    Menu

Thanks Stacey, would you say that once yours changed from hard to soft they got a little bigger? I don’t know if I’m just used to them now or they will get a little bigger once the muscle relaxes and they get softer? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.