3 Years Later, is there anything that can be done? Started by: Caitlin

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi,

I had aa breast augmentation done late September 2019. I loved them for years! But then I had a pregnancy from Sept 2021 – May 2022, and was also diagnosed with an endocrine disorder which can make me pile on weight. This combination has resulted in some weight gain and my breasts completely changed shape, you can’t even tell there’s implants in there. They have stretch marks on top. But the most irritating part is the extra tissue on top of the implant around and under the nipples that are hanging there making my breasts look so saggy.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Or is it a case of lose weight (which is very difficult) and find out what they look like then?

Thanks in advance.

Caitlin 2
    2p
    Menu

Anyone??

Natasha -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hey lovely I think losing weight would make the issue worse as weight fluctuations is the culprit for the sagging (the skin will stretch with weight gain then give a deflated look when you lose weight). If your longer term goal is to lose weight then I would work towards your goal weight and make sure this is attainable, then you could explore an uplift and possible replacement of implants? Attainable goal weight is important as if you put on weight and lose it again you could risk being in the same situation years down the line x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.