300 overs. advice Started by: emmab85

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls

can anyone give me advice on overs?

I am currently 32a having 300 overs what size will i end up? will overs acheive the natural look?

Iv heard with overs u hardly get any pain is this true?

Any advice appreciated. All booked in for 15 oct. Starting to panic now

thanks em xx

rachf
    0p
    Menu

Hi Emma – I had 340cc yesterday I was a 34a now in a Dcup but think I will be a large C once swelling is down.. I had overs as could not have unders due to position of boobs.. I have a lower incision so they will have natural effect once they drop.. as at themo they look like rocks.. pain is ok I would deff do it all over again as I am so happy!! I have boobs, fab feeling xxx

Menu

Hi Emma, I’m the same as you naturally and have been suggested 300cc or 340cc.

I want mine to look as natural as possible also. Only seen two peoples pictures yet one of unders and one of overs, and currently i think the unders looked more natural but i need to see more to decide for def! So confused!!

Rach – do you have any photos hun?! I’d love to be able to see yours as there same size as i’m thinking of.

Thanks girls xxx

rachf
    0p
    Menu

Hiya hun I think I have just emailed you.. I got a lower incison.. you got to remember they will look more natural few months after .. let me know what you think x

Menu

Hey guys, I’m having 350cc overs on 5th Sept and am really worried about it… The whole over under thing is stressing me out… Ive heard and read that overs is just “easy” and they ripple when you bend over and you can feel them when touched!!! I’m really stressing! can you tell me what yours are like now after the op.. X

Menu

Hey guys, I’m having 350cc overs on 5th Sept and am really worried about it… The whole over under thing is stressing me out… Ive heard and read that overs is just “easy” and they ripple when you bend over and you can feel them when touched!!! I’m really stressing! can you tell me what yours are like now after the op.. X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

You won’t be able to feel them unless you have an implant that is too big/wide for you. While it is more common for overs to ripple, unders can also ripple. And you can get a natural look with overs. I had overs and didn’t have much pain at all, but everyone is different x

Menu

hi- i have seen 3 surgeons all are bapras/ baarps and done years of both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. all 3 said the best natural look is with overs, as breast is naturally over the muscle, not under it. also that they move more naturally when on top. i have very litle breast tisse, 32aa, but enough for overs and will be havin 280 or 300cc…cant decide!!

all 3 also said a round implant gives just as natural as anatomical and saves any worry of it turnin round. the surgeon i have now booked with took me thru the whole history of implants, and safety etc…i was there over an hour.she said massage is v important as wioll keep em movin naturally, esp if pocket was made bit bigger so can move about. so dont think 300 is huge as she refuses to do anythin that wont look natural, n turns people away otherwise, so i realy trust her judgement.

am now sat at home with implants stuffed down a 32c bra- she lent me the 2 sizes to try out for a week! suggestin i try lots of diff clothes on. i love it..don’t want to give them bak til i had op!! hahahaha.

if you’re worried bout rippling go for soft touch or responsives, the gel is a bit diff and i was assured less chance of rippling. um none of the 3 surgeons i seen ever use cui, cos of ripplin etc. that said, lots of girls on here with cui’s n v v good results.

good luk hope it goes well!

xx

Menu

just realised how old these posts are!! oh well, hope my waffle is helpful to someone!!!

acorn88
    0p
    Menu

definately! thanks for bringing this convo to the top! how did yours turn out? i’m doing the same next week, 340cc overs, what size did you decide on in the end? i had option 280, 300, 340, i’m saying 340 but hopefully the surgeon will use his better judgement to see if it looks ridiculously big. i havent got a small frame so ithink it should be ok xx

jenwal
    0p
    Menu

hey, i had 300 unders 4 weeks ago, i was a tiny A, and wanted unders because i wanted to look as natural as poss, the surgeon said he wouldnt get overs on me, feel free to add me and look at my pics! jessica1590 has amazing 300 overs xx

dannims
    0p
    Menu

thats what i have – 295cc overs. feel free to have a look. i have no pics recent but will upload more x

Menu

great thanks! i decided on 300s, doc said def high profile as i’m narrow- or they’ll be ‘in yr armpits’!!!

adding you all xx

Menu

dannims – do yuo mind if I add you hun, you have similiar stats to me would love to see your results x

tonesx
    0p
    Menu

hey im gona add u girls! hope thats ok?? Also having 300 overs, hopefullyt traynor can squeeze the 340s in , im gona beg him! Just worried incase 300 aint big enough..any thoughts from post op girls??

xx

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

It annoys me a bit when I hear people saying that overs look natural and you can feel them when you bend over etc. The surgeons would not even do overs if this was the case! For people with hardly any breast tissue then unders is the only option, otherwise they would probably be given overs too. Rant over – sorry! P.s. Yes, I have overs x

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

It annoys me a bit when people say overs are “UN-NATURAL” is what I meant to say x

tonesx
    0p
    Menu

hahaha tracy. Ive always been an overs fan – my mam, uni friend and I all got offered overs (they have them alredy and look fabbb not fake at all) , we all started from hardly nothing! My surgerys booked december so excited :)

Btw i seen ur early thread about nt being happy but was away so i didnt post to you, are u happier now? You look great, i think u are being really over-critical! In all honestly i can see, but only just, in some pictures what u mean about the different sizes, but that may be becase in one u had more tissue and less implant so that may have softened and made its shape quicker than the other larger implant perhaps?

Either way, you are early post op and i am confident they will sort themselves out! I know it must be frustrayting though xxx

xx

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Tones. Think I am probably being paranoid because I know 1 has a bigger implant and really I didn’t think my boobs were a different size to begin with, esp not 30cc different. But obviously I left to it my surgeon as he is the expert… Thanks for saying that tho hun, Im just going to give them more time. I’ll be posting some more pics at the end of next week so we can see if they’re any different.

What size you going for then? x

tonesx
    0p
    Menu

Well i want overs so i means i only have choice of 260, 300 and 340 at a push! Im gonna have another consult with traynor before my day cos i want reassurance he is confident he will at least get 300! I do not want 260 anywhere near me , just think il b disapointed and have to start saving again haha!

hopeuflly he can squeeze 340 :)

id be over the moon with looking ur size!

just think about wt u were before and hw much better they must be now, thtl keep u going til they even out :) haha xxx

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

Well he offered me a max of 385 so I decided to go a bit lower at 365. Ended up having 365 and 335 tho and If Id known that before the morning of surgery I prob wouldve chose 385 as my biggest! Has he said why 340 would be the max? At my consultation he told me 340 is the most popular size he uses. I would def have another consultation with him; I had 2. He knows what he is doing tho (hopefully) lol. Just hope the difference in mine sorts itself out; im confident it will xx

P.s. Had to lol at you saying “I do not want 260 anywhere near me” 😆 x

Menu

Hi girls if anyone has pictures of 345g overs (approx) could you add me as I’m a 34a and having op in 3 weeks I want to be a big C. This was the lowest Mr Chantarasak would go.

Menu

Hi girls, I’ve just had 310 allergan inspira overs done 11days ago. I was a 34a/aa and have 2 kids.

Surgeon said I would get double bubble if I went under but I really wanted the natural look and was worried about overs but he said they would be fine.

I’m 11 days post op and they look horrible, I look like Victoria beckham and cant stop crying! I know it’s early days but will they ever look natural????

if anyone has had overs from a 34a/aa I’d love to see your pics.

Thanks xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.