32 days PO, uploaded new pics, when do they even out? Started by: amw4u

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I know many of you had different swelling and progress on each side. My right boob is still higher sitting and different shape. When did yours finally looked the same? I am scared they will stay different looking. Had very even ones before.

345cc Natrelle soft touch overs, full projection.

Menu

hey can i add you to see your pics please… i want overs rather than unders but only really seen pics of unders on here… got my appointment with mr fallahdar on tuesday to decide a size then xxx

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

sure, no problem.

Menu

Hey Hun, my unders are totally different shapes! Just had a look and I can’t even notice the difference in yours! Look really good in the bikini! Xx

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

yea in bikini you don’t see it, but always see it in the full body ones

Menu

Hope they even out soon for you!! Xx

kltxoxo
    0p
    Menu

Please can I add you!! I had my BA on monday with Mr Falladhar ( who is amazing if anyone is considering going to him!!! ) and also have pics up x

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

I accepted you hun.

Menu

Hey klt, havin a consult with mr f this week :) hope u don’t mind the add x

Menu

they look absolutely bledy fantastic hun, trust me i am an expert at different sized boobs lol, they are really well suited to your frame you must be very happy hun xx

just remember they are different operations so will heal at different rates so try not to stress too much (much harder said then done though) xx

emz1991
    0p
    Menu

My right is still more swollen and sitting higher then my left hun but im only 21 days po xx

Menu

hey hun can i add you to please im having overs and havnt seen many pics of overs xx

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

Thanks sarahlouise. Yes I am over the moon at the moment. Especially after the sports bra shopping today.

missamyshadbolt I accepted.

tinytoni go ahead.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.