320 UHP… 6 Weeks On! Started by: Chloe

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Decided to just start a new post to show how I’m looking 6 weeks after my op! This will probably be my last post for a while, just cause my boobs aren’t changing appearance wise too much anymore, just in how they feel! It was a little tough at the beginning but I’d honestly do it all over again! I couldn’t even start to describe how my confidence, self esteem and just overall mood has changed! Can’t say this will be how everyone will feel after, but I’m the happiest I’ve ever been!

They’ve settled really well! Only trouble I have currently is that my stitches are coming out, but they’re causing no pain, just gonna be a few weeks until they heal!

Today (as the lockdown has ended) I bought my first bra! Unfortunately I couldn’t find anywhere to get measured, I did ask in a couple stores but they said they couldn’t at the minute? Not sure why, but I’ll ask again when I go out next time! I bought a few cheap bras to just see which fits me best and I think I’ve settled on a 34C which is what I thought I was! This might change when I get measured, but I’m happy with the size and the bra fits comfortably so I’ll go with that for now!

I’ll happily send any extra photos if you’d like, or answer any questions someone may have, wishing everyone the best in their healing/upcoming surgeries! Really hoping you’re all as happy as I am with your results! 😊

Also I’m really sorry for the photos! I only just realised I hadn’t taken any photos recently so quickly snapped these!x

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Chloe 12.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu
    +2

Looking amazing in the bra Chloe!! So glad you’re happy! What do they look like now without a bra? Can we some pics?! Xxx

Carla 39
    39p
    Menu
    +2

They look great Chloe, really full 😊

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry! Only just seen this. But Thankyou so much!! 😊 I’ll attach a couple photos without a bra on! Front profile I’m in love! Still quite round from the side but I know that’ll change when they drop and fluff!x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.