320/350 UHP unders Started by: Suzy

• Author
    16p
    Menu

Hi – I’m booked in at Preston on 23rd Nov and have decided on 320/350 UHP unders, after advice from the surgeon. I’m 5ft 6, size 6/8 and currently 30a/b. I need different sizes because my rib cage is slightly uneven so one boob is sightless more prominent on one side. I was surprised to be advised to have the round implants, and to have UHP. Unders wasn’t a surprise as a i have little tissue and skinny on top.
    Has anyone got anything similar that they can share pictures of as I’m really after a natural look and worried I might not get it?
    Thanks!

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu

@suzyrobs02 I had 320cc uhp unders 12 days ago. Was a 32a and I’m a similar size to you. I’ll try to upload a pic, it’s my first time! Most recent one I’ve taken is at 9dpo. I asked to have a natural look but decided on round over teardrop. They’re still quite high at the mo x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu

Just thought that if someone was showing me these pics after I’d requested a natural look I’d be freaking out haha! Maybe someone will show pics of what they’ll look like after d&f, I haven’t come across many at that size x

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks Lydia! Are you pleased with them? They look like they’ve changed quite a bit since surgery x

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

Haha! I’d rather see them how they will be, they look great anyway. X

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu

Yeah I’m really pleased. Starting to wonder now whether I should’ve gone bigger but it’s just boob greed! x

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

Yeah it seems most people get a touch of boob greed, but yours look fab and plenty big enough. It seems like quite a rollercoaster afterwards, loving them one minute and disliking them the next. Good luck with it all x

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Suzy, I asked for a natural look, I’m 5,7 and 10st 7. I had 350 hp unders. I wish I would have asked for bigger as they seem too small to me now!! Right now im a 34C after measuring myself, maybe I’ll be bigger when they’ve fully settled. Im 10 weeks post op. xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

Becks they look fab!! I would be very happy with a result like that, they look perfect for your frame and a lovely shape. We’re they round or anatomical,? X

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Aw thanks Suzy, they still have some more dropping and softening to do as from the side profile they are pretty pointy (u can’t really see from the photos here) so I’m having to wear bras with padding so I don’t look like madonna in her cone bra lol I hope at about 4 months they will take on a more rounded shape from the side profile.
    I had high profile round unders xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.