320/350 ultra high profile… Help! Started by: Sian

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Just met with dr Singh and been offered 320/350 ultra high profile under the muscle.
    Quite concerned what size they will turn out and if they will look too fake and stick on. I was hoping for moderate or something. Anyone had advice? Xx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

I’ve been offered these, theres just more projection there not fake looking at all I’m having them on 17th march

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

more for ladies who are quite narrow and they have more projection i been offered 350cc partials

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu

Hey Sian, I was given an option to get ultra high profiles but I decided against them in the end as my surgeon said there’s a possibility they could look fake, due to the extra projection from the side. I don’t wanna sound discouraging but I read alot of negative reviews on other boob forums, about how they carry alot more risks than other profiles, like bottoming out/sagging over time. What did your surgeon say about how natural they would look? On the other hand, I also read about a girl that was so in love with them and preferred them to the high profiles she’d had before (was her second op). It’s your call hun. Everything has got its pros and cons. xxx

Kelly 30
    30p
    Menu

Hi sian I had 400cc uhp with Dr singh go take a look xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

I’m having uhp Sian i can’t wait lol! Xx

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu

He didn’t seem to give me any other choice 🙁 I’m really scared now. I just want the majority of the weight to be at the bottom and not at the top and really want them natural. My surgery is next Friday and it’s too late now to back out or have a 2nd opinion :((( xx

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu

If anyone has had ultra high profiles could u add me so I can take a look! Would be so helpful xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.