325/350cc under muscle too small?! Started by: Dbarlow

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5ft2 size 6 weighing 7st 10 petite frames I am supposed to be having 325 or 350cc high profile under muscle but I’m worried they will be too small but they have said if I go much bigger I’m at higher risk of rippling which I obviously don’t want but I don’t want to feel disappointed after surgery either has anyone else had same implants on similar frame size to me please?

Jade 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m 5’5, size 6, 7st 9lbs roughly. Current bra size is an A
    I’m getting 375cc under the muscle and teardrop shape.
    Im not sure what size you are now, but the less breast tissue you have before the more likely you are to ripple if you’re going for the more ‘fake’ look.
    I think maybe because you’ve opted for high profile you’re more likely to ripple? It all depends how boob job like you want them to look.. I did so much scrolling through RealSelf of people with the same breasts as mine before and who are going for similar size and same implant as me to figure out what I wanted!
    If you have no boobs now like me, I just think either way I’ll be greatfull for boobs! Go for 350cc

Nicola 44
    44p
    Menu
    +2

I have similar stats to you and I had 325 and 350 cc high profile round unders. This is my before and after

I’m two weeks post op so I haven’t been measured yet. At a guess I’d says 30E

Nicola 44
    44p
    Menu

Photo upload again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Personally if I was you I would get bigger Iv had my boobs done twice now I got 365cc then 7 months later I got them replaced with 450cc when I had my 365cc they just didn’t suit my body I’m only small too 5’1 and 7stone7 I only looked a b\c cup I was gutted paying all that money and not being happy I’ll upload my pic now with 450s xxx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Rebekah 174.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dbarlow 1
    1p
    Menu

Rebekah this is my worry spending all that money and feeling disappointed! Yours look amazing!!
    Did you have no rippling problems etx?
    I would really like to go 400cc / 450cc but the rippling has left me feeling confused I’m basically gonna potentially feel too small or have rippling haha xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

No chick I don’t have any rippling ! I think they say it’s always a risk though it all depends on your skin I think xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.