340cc part unders anyone? Started by: Anonymous

  • Author
    Posts
  • Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

    I had my consultation today with mr fallahdar it went really well, he was straight to the point. I was only in there for around 10-15 minutes but I didn’t get to try the implants in a sports bra 🙁 Which I thought I would. But I was recommended a 340cc partial unders with responsives. So anyone else got the same or very similar? Im a size 8. 9 stone and 5.5! xx

    rachael
    0p
    Menu

    I have 340cc tsx x

    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

    is it ok if I add you hun? xx

    Cascada 1
    1p
    Menu

    Hey I’m having 380 cc partial overs…not sure what the difference is between partial overs and partial unders?! Surely there kind of the same thing?! X

    rachael
    0p
    Menu

    Yeah add away x

    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

    I have no idea either! I thought it was just either overs or unders! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.