3&5 days PO photos, Dr Singh is a boob god Started by: Elishia

• Author
    1p
    Menu

400cc ultra high profile photos added:D I’ll be a week PO tomorrow & I never in a million years thought I’d feel this well, I was so sick & dizzy when I come around after my op & for the first 2 days I couldn’t sit up without my boyfriend giving my back a push. The day after my op though I managed to make the bed & got myself dressed as I couldn’t stay still in bed for a whole week or two to recover. As long as I kept on top of my medication I felt fine. Day 3 I was out all day watching my boyfriend play rugby & got into a crying & panic fit as I didn’t have the strength or energy to open the bottle to take my medication & wasn’t sure what to take because Paul wasn’t with me, day 4 we went into Cardiff for a look around the shops & really overdone it! Got myself into another crying & panic fit in the first shop’s changing rooms so we went home to rest, day 5 we went to Longleat Safari Park & took our time all day, keeping on too of my medication & not overdoing it. Today I’m resting & tomorrow I’ll finally be a week PO. Night & day 3 was definitely the worst, I’m still a little uncomfortable now & again & I’m not completely out of pain, I’m trying to take it easy but I’m not someone who can stay still for longer than 10 minutes. It doesn’t help when it’s so warm & you’re trying to sleep sitting up with the stiffest neck ever but nytol & the v pillow has helped a little! I know it’s different for everyone but I’m posting this so that people aren’t worried their going to be bed bound & in tremendous pain, it’s nice having people running around but I just felt like I needed to get on with things. Hope everyone else is recovering well & good luck to everyone having their op today!! Xx

Nikki 1
    1p
    Menu

awwww they look really good hun bet your over the moon, glad your manageing to get about, I have my op on Monday and so nervous as I have a lot on from day 3 post-op just really hoping I manage it dont want to let my other half down as I brought him tickets to the formula 1 weekend and I knew it was happening when I booked my BA, I plan to just sit down as much as possible tho and not do to much walking about xxx

Elishia 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you lovely! From my own experience I think you’ll be more than fine, as long as you take it easy, have a sit down when you’re in a bit of pain & just walk slowly, staying out of the sun will help because the medication, the heat & the sun are the worst 3 combinations ever haha. Everyone’s different with their recovery but I hope yours is just as quick! I just hope that I haven’t done too much & will be in agony in a few days & paying for it haha. Resting is the most important part so just try not to overdo anything & I’m sure your partner will be helping as much as he can so you should be fine hun:) good luck! Bet you’re so excited now! Xx

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Elisha. I’m glad I read this as I’m the type of person who goes on like nothing’s happen after something. Reading this has made me realise that I actually can’t and problies shouldn’t just go on like I not had an opp. Will have to bare this in mind for when I have mine in September! Xx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Awww I hope you’re feeling better today. I’m like you, I cant sit still for longer than 10 minutes, when I tried to do something as little as reaching for a cup out of a cupboard, or opening the car door. I was getting so frustrated and upset that I couldn’t do the smallest of things. You’re still in the early stages of recovery. it’ll get better with each passing day 🙂 They look amazing by the way and look like you’re healing well xx

Kate
    0p
    Menu

Did you have overs hun? I couldn’t of imagined doing anything for the 1st few days I had 500 unders and today they are still so sore and feel like I can’t breathe with the simplest of things because my chest muscles or something must be so stretched ha ha! Glad your feeling abit better they look great! Xxxx

alexis 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, can I add you I have Mr Singh on the 23rd and he recommended 400cc too x

Elishia 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve just done all I can without pushing myself, make sure you rest when you need too but otherwise you should be fine to carry on with everyday things if that’s what you wanted to do Hannah & Samantha:) I had overs Kate, Dr Singh did say I’d be in allot more pain PO if I had unders but I hope it isn’t too bad for you lovely! & yes course you can Alexis, good luck for your op:D thank you girls! Xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, can I add you please? I have dr Singh on 16th July.

What size was you before the op?

Thank you Sarah x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

They look fab hun, bet you are so pleased 🙂 xx

Elishia 1
    1p
    Menu

Of course you can Sarah, Dr Singh is amazing! So laid back, so funny that helped the nerves allot & just such a brilliant surgeon in general. Knew exactly what I wanted. & thank you babe I’m really happy with them:D just don’t want the swelling to go down haha. I’m a size 6/8, 5″3′, 7 stone 9 or something & a was 32A, had 400cc ultra HP overs & a week PO today.. Couldn’t be happier! They suit my frame perfectly. The 16th will come in no time!! What size are you & what size implants are you having? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.