350 & 375 before and 5 dpo Started by: Ellie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I’m now 5 days post op and had my strapping off today! Excuse the bruising 🙁

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

hi Ellie, your pictures havent posted. are you doing okay? hows your recovery going x

Ellie 1
    1p
    Menu

I can’t work out how to get the image smaller 🙁 had overs so not too bad! I saw you did too, how long did it take to fully recover? X

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Hi Hun, I am 11 days post op so still recovering, but from day 8 onwards I started to feel MUCH better, I feel like my breasts feel about 75% back to feeling normal. I am just praying that the healing continues xx day 5&6 were the toughest for me, I can’t believe how only a few days later I started to feel so much better.

Ellie 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s so good to hear! I’m at day 6 now and it’s the most painful 🙁 also got bruising and swelling just on one side, wondering when it’ll ever go away!! X

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

It really does start to go away. It was really weird I just woke up one morning and they felt sooooo much better. Just hang on in there, you will be feeling better soon. I find I can upload photo’s taken on my laptop, but my phone ones are more hit and miss xx

Ellie 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m just waiting for that day now haha! Ah okay thanks I’ll give that a go xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.