350-375cc Unders with Dr Fiumara Started by: LadyBear

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hello, Ladies! I’m booked in for my BA with Dr Fiumara on June 24th! I’m super excited! She has decided on doing either 350cc moderate+ unders or 375cc high profile unders. Have any of you had something similar? I’d really love to see some before/afters to get my head around what to expect. I’m 5’5, just under 9 stone, and have an athletic build. My breasts are really confusing me.. Sometimes I can wear a 32D, sometimes, it’s a 32C or 34B. I dont have tissue on the upper bit of my breasts so they are kind of saggy and sad. Im attaching my befores. Hopefully, that will help explain what I mean. Thank you for all of your help through this process!! xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi I was a 34b and had 375cc overs!! Love them! I was stuck between those sizes too im so glad I went with 375cc. Feel free to look at my pics xxx

LadyBear 5
    5p
    Menu

Aww Thanks, hun! I just realised it wouldn’t let me post my photos :/ xx

LadyBear 5
    5p
    Menu

HAHA!! You are like exactly my size.. it’s amazing! Your photos are fab! I think I’ll tell my surgeon that I want the 375cc… it’s the perfect size! Thanks again! xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Sometimes you have to crop them to make them smaller so they ain’t as big xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Ahhh thanks lovely im really pleased with them and they will only get better Thankyou! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.