350 ccs partials…help pics please..worried on size Started by: Natasha

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hey ..i have my op in july and would really appreciate some pics. I have decided for 350ccs teardrop shape so natural and im having partially under the muscle. Im currently 34b and 5ft1 but now freaking out these will be too big. Ive seen simular sizes that look huge. Please help with any advice or pics time is running out for me to decide. I have also got 325ccs ordered also just incase xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu
    +2

Hey hun I got 365cc dual plane which is partials I’m 5”1 mine were round honestly they arnt you big at all , I wish I got a little bigger xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Natasha 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey rebekah thanks so much for the pics. They look amazing and good to know your petite like me. How long ago was your surgery and who did you have? I think im just freaking out over my surgery in general now. Everything is springing to mind ! Was it painful after ? Xx

Ayesha 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi sweetie there not too big at all there is ruffly 150cc per cup and that’s 1cc= 1gram

Natasha 7
    7p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

That doesnt seem big at all leigh. Im definitely overthinking im sure. Cant help it at this point. Was so confident at the start but getting more nervous as time approaches. Thanks babe xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Don’t worry you’ll be fine , it wasn’t easy the first week I couldn’t do much for my self I only had a week off work so it wasn’t that bad , just make sure you leave doors open etc cos you can’t even really open a door ! You don’t realise how much you actually use your chest muscles to do things ! Mine was in feb this year , I still feel week on my upper half to be honest but apart from that they are perfect , I’m 5”1 7stone7 I wouldn’t get anything smaller than 350cc I think you’ll regret going smaller xxx

Cat 18
    18p
    Menu

Hey Hun, I’m also having surgery in July (not with Mya) and I’m having 345cc high profile teardrops. I’m 5 ft 6, 32a but I’m the opposite and worrying they will be too small haha! Xx

Natasha 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey babe ! What date is your op ? Its so hard isnt it and such a big decision. Did u have a second consultation on size? From what ive seen the size were going for is quite big xx

Natasha 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks hun i think im gonna stick with 350s. Its just such a hard choice lol xx

Cat 18
    18p
    Menu

Sorry I’ve only just seen your reply back! My op date is July 12th! How about you? I’m meeting my surgeon again next Monday to discuss sizes and a list of questions haha! I hope so, I don’t want to be dissapointed! Xx

Gemma 7
    7p
    Menu

Just had 350CC partials yesterday so will keep you updated ???? xxx

Natasha 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey gemma ! That would be amazing thankyou so much ! Could we whatsapp or message would be easier . My numbers 07867334300. Im talking with a few girls on whatsapp but no one thats had their op yet and the same as me !! Drop me a message if thats okay. How are u feeling? Hope your not in too much pain hun xx

myamoderator 138
    138p
    Menu

Hello,

I would like to strongly warn you against posting private information such as contact numbers publicly. Should you wish for further advice to staying safe whilst using the forum please do not hesitate to contact the moderator directly or via email myaspace@mya.co.uk.

If you would like to read the guidelines, please click the link below.
    https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/community-guidelines/

Love MYA Mod xx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

Cat good luck with your upcoming surgery, look forward to the pics 🙂

Cat 18
    18p
    Menu

@sa55yg Thanks lovely! Only a few more days to go! Can’t believe my surgery is Thursday!! It’s come round so quickly 🙂 xx

Daisy pleace 23
    23p
    Menu

These are 350cc unders I had. I wish I went for bigger!

Daisy pleace 23
    23p
    Menu

Pic sorry wouldn’t upload x

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Daisy pleace 23.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.