350 Mod Plus Unders do go a long way on all you petite girls… Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Love 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great and I totally agree. I had a similar size x

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks Kat what did you have? I’m happy with the size I know they will change yet, sometimes I think they look small but clearly they don’t haha xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

Look fab! You must be so pleased. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 385cc. I know what you mean! Boob greed is terrible but I just look at old pictures and realise how much they’ve changed. Mine are still high up like yours and I have one that needs to drop more. Getting a little impatient with it as it gets uncomfortable and looks smaller than the other. X

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks Nadia 🙂 when did you have yours Kat they are looking good i do try and not get used to them to much but it’s nice when you see them progressing. I can’t wait to start wearing normal bras again and a bikini xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I know! I’m so done with the sports bras now x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Had them done 3 weeks ago x

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

I’m done with sleeping upright also haha xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Looking fab Rebecca 🙂
    When i see your pics i often wish i had looked into mods a bit more, they say they are better at closing the gap neither my surgeon or PC felt my gap was any kind of issue but i think mods may have given me a better cleavage??? Allthough i did need projection too, anyway great to see your so happy with them xxx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks Hun I think you’re look great 🙂 my surgeon suggested mod plus as I wanted the natural look but before my OP I was really panicking and wishing I had gone for HP I think your never 100% sure lol I’m glad I did go with Mod Plus now tho. I think I will be happy with the end result can’t wait to get a sexy bra on haha xx

Lindsey
    0p
    Menu

I originally wanted 380s but my surgeon Mr Marcellino told me 350 would be better for my petite size, a year later i have a cleavage the size of the Grand Canyon and they look so fake because they are too small. They look like Janet Jacksons. The surgeon kept me waiting 3 hours for consultation and 8 hours for surgery on the day. I was an afterthought at 7pm. When I complained he said ” if it was me I would’ve gone somewhere else”
    Please be careful who you choose, my friends went elsewhere and had a much better experience with beautiful results.

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Sorry to hear that Lindsey 🙁 iv noticed afew girls sharing there experiences lately not very happy. I also had Mr Marcellino I think he prefers the natural look rather than fake which is what I wanted. I asked for 375 on the day but he said they would look to big. My overall experience has been ok so far I just feel quite rushed and recovery ect not explained enough. I’m happy with my results so far tho. Do you have a picture of yours? Have you complained? xx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

❤️

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Lindsey I waited 6 hours for my theatre aswel and at least an hour so all. Y surgeon appt that re made me come to see him three times pre op cos he was in a rush and wouldn’t Decide my size . I was meant to have diff siZes in each to even my boobs out as the were asymmetrical . I woke up and was told he’s shoved two of the same size In both so I still have one big boob . Not happy with him at all

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

An hour at least for all my consultations ***

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Who did you have Hayley?? x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Marcellino Hun was the same day as you at fitzroy

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Have u spoke to your PC Hun how are your boobs looking?? xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

Oh my gosh, what are mods?
    I’m booked in on Thursday and have no idea about profile etc…
    It was never mentioned, and I didn’t know to ask.
    Slight worry….! Xx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Moderate plus babe have u not discussed what implant your having High profile ect?? Xx

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

How’s you healing going babe, I must say you do look amazing and I’m loving the tattoo, x

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks Claire 🙂 they are still sore and a little numb one of my incisions is also sore. I’m happy with my results so far I’m glad I went with 350 although i do wish I went with 375 some days when I think they look small lol. How’s yours going Hun xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They’re okay but I’m not thrilled as I was supposed to be having diff sizes in each boob to even them out as I started off with one breast bigger than the other pre op . But he has given to the same sizes in each which was not what was agreed so I’m still asymmetric . Not happy atall

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

I was meant to have 2 different sizes in mine also but he ended up putting the same in both I can’t see a difference at the moment but I’m trying not to take much notice as I know they will change a lot in the next few weeks. Have u spoke to someone about how you feel like your PC they will have to correct it for you or give you some advice. Hope everything sorts out for u Hun. Xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

Rebecca, I got confirmation today that they will be high profile, I guess this is different to mods?
    No was never mentioned by the surgeon, I didn’t realise there was an option on profiles. X

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

Hi Rebecca, I’m not having the op till July I like to try and keep up with some of the recoverys, I’m sure you will love them as is said there not a lot in difference in25 cc, x

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Hi Nadia yes high profiles sit up higher and project out more than mods where as they are rounder and Fuller cleavage. Al depends on what look you want. Thanks Claire al looking good so far 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.