36F Started by: Sarah

  • Author
    Posts
  • Sarah
    0p
    Menu

    Hi anyone with 525cc or 605cc from 34c/36b would love to see some pics for an idea on what size il be. Wanting to measure a 34F. I’m 5’8 size 14. Hoping to have Mr Traynor at Preston

    Laura
    0p
    Menu

    Hiya, I had 560cc from a small 36b five days ago with mr traynor at preston. I’m currently wearing a 36e sports bra. Feel free to add and have a look, I’ve got one pic at 24hrs post surgery, thinking of putting a few more up in a few days. Couldn’t recommend mr traynor any more, he is fab, and will give you any advice that you need! x

    Sarah
    0p
    Menu

    Aw thanks Hun.. Hope you are feeling well and aren’t in any pain 🙂 I’ve read nothing but good things about Mr T on here tbh, not seen one bad comment yet!

    Laura
    0p
    Menu

    I’m feeling great, no pain at all today. Loving my new assets! How far are you into the process?! Have you had your initial consultation with the PC yet? x

    Sarah
    0p
    Menu

    They look fab Hun! Aw that’s good the that you aren’t in any pain! I’ve had my consultation with the PC but not had consultation with mr t yet..been doing LOTS of research and think 525-605 would be good sizes for me, just hope I get offered those..xx

    Laura
    0p
    Menu

    I’m sure he will if that’s what you ask for! I asked to be a full d and he offered a range from 420-560 I only decided on my op day to go for the 560 – he said it was the best choice for me! Hope you get what you’re after 🙂 x

    Sarah
    0p
    Menu

    Thanks Hun.. I hope so too 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.