375 or 400 unders? Started by: Laura McKay

• Author
    30p
    Menu

Hi girls,
    After the shock has settled and I’ve done a bit more research I think due to capsular contracture I’m definitely going to feel more confident in my mind having round unders.

I currently have 375 overs, so I’m thinking if I can have the same great, and if I need a bit more to ‘fill’ the space from discussion of diameters and projections I could probably have 400,
    Does anyone have this size and have had them under the muscle?

Thank youuu xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey sweetie I have had CC twice over the last few years I had uplift natrelle 415/385cc unders and had revision for CC and had my implants replaced with natrelle 450 cc under and I stayed at the same cup size this time round 8 weeks ago I had my implants removed due to CC and had them replaced with 590cc motiva implants with micro chips in them had them placed over the muscle this time xx but to fair chick if you can I would at least go about 450 cc or above if that’s possable as with unders they look so small and not round as the muscle is incasing them which they will pin your implants down so u will need a good round off size if u add me and look at my pics xx 375 vs 400 is not going to make any difference as it is just 25g more and there is 150cc per cup size if that helps xx

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu

Thank you so much,
    What made you go with motiva and placement change this time?
    I think I need to go back and have a chat with my surgeon, I was in shock at the time and hadn’t researched solutions etc. he did say he preferred me to have anatomicals and to stay over the muscle, but it was up to me, and I don’t know if you would agree but to me it seems more sense the change the placement to reduce the risk of it happening again? He did also say not to worry if it happens again he will fix it again but wouldn’t advise more than three attempts before calling it a day. How quick did you get it the second time?
    Thank you for all your help 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey huni I’m not Mya girl my 1st op was jan 2013 and with in 10months on I was told I needed I re op and with one day I got phone call with my date and was sorted quite fast then last oct was told I needed anther op but this time I was told that’s natrelle implants wear well known for this problem and for me the under was the problem for me so instead of scarr tissue latching on to the implants like your self it was my right muscle so every time I used my arm which used my chest muscle this had latched on to the implant being lot stronger grab hold of my implant and rip it out of place and over a year so this no good as it was getting quite painful and my implant funny shape and would wear it down . So my nats wear only covered for 3 years fo CC he said in changing the brand to motiva as this is the no1 implants and one of the kind http://www.motivaimplants.com This will be fair more less risky for CC and comes with 5years cover for CC and 10 years cover for free re ops should they bust or have to be removed for any reason and they should be placed over the muscle as unders wasn’t right for me xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.