375 unders from a 32a Started by: Lucy

• Author
    16p
    Menu

So I’ve had my consultation with Mr traynor and turns out I’m a size smaller than I’ve always thought! Which makes me even more excited that I’m all booked in for 14th April

Lucy 16
    16p
    Menu

Post didn’t finish !! ^^^ anybody else had 375 unders hp from a 32a? Just wondering what size sports bras I’ll need to buy!! X

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu

I’m having 375cc uhp and am a 34a
    I’ve bought a d cup so fingers crossed x

Lucy 13
    13p
    Menu

Same here! I always thought I was a 32a by turns out I’m a 34aa!! I’m going I be 275cc 🙂 xx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey, I was a 32A pre op too and I’m now 6 weeks post op and got measured the other day as a 32DD haven’t had a chance to post pictures in my bras yet but have others if you want to add me 🙂 with the sport bras I only used macoms really and had a few cheap ones from tescos and they where a 32DD too xx

Lucy 16
    16p
    Menu

Were the Tesco ones any good Danielle? Seeing as I’m going to be living in them might aswel buy a few! I think I’ll buy a D cup and a double D and just keep the one that fits best. There’s so much to think about I feel like I’m forgetting something even though I’m a long 6 weeks off yet! Just paid off in full so now it’s just a waiting game xx

Lucy 16
    16p
    Menu

Lucy how gutting is it! I’ve been wearing a b cup for years only to be told ‘sorry you’re gonna be even more dissappointed now’ haha! Xxx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Haha I was wearing 32Bs too girls lol, feels so good now that I was able to buy two 32DD bras and they actually fit! Yeah I liked them but I perfered the macom I had two and pretty much lived in them, it will be here before you no it trust me 🙂 so exciting! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.