380 unders 24th Aug – Mr Aurazkai Started by: lisd

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi everyone, sorry if my spelling is up the wall & sentences jus don’t make sense, I’m trying to do this on my phone n its not easy! Well I was told twice by mya my admission was 7.30 but it was actually 7.15, luckily I was here early anyway. I got here about 6.50 n filled in some forms then was shown straight to the ward. I met the nurse first to do paperwork n she told me to put the gown on that was already on my bed, then anesthetic Dr, n then my surgeon to check sizes etc… 2 nurses came to collect me n by the time I was given my ga it was 9am. I woke up cold by not unbearable, & didn’t have any pain. I was in recovery for about ten mins then taken back to room. Jus seen Mr A n he said I can have drains out in half hr n go home! Can’t wait to have them taken out, iv been dreading it but the nurse said it doesn’t hurt, hardly think she wud tel me that it does tho! I’m dying for a wee but drains r strapped to my bed! For the sake of half an hr think ill wait, dont fancy the bed pan! Wil let u no how the drains r but so far so good! I wud do it again tomoz n I’m usually weak when it comes to pain! I feel sooo good 2day jus hope my bubble doesn’t burst to badly 2moz lol! *** to all the girls post op, thanks 4 ur pics n blogs, dont think I cud ave done it wit out xxx

lucy22
    0p
    Menu

hey lisd, congratulations on your new boobies :) bet your sooo happy!! im debating wether to have 340s or 380s so let us know what size u end up x happy heaaling x x

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Lucy, I wil let u no. Had my drains taken out without a problem. Girl b4 me sounded in pain n made me nervous! As long as u breathe like they tell u to its fine. Back home now watching tv, think its bed time soon. Good luck to the girls that have got ba’s soon x

Menu

wow u made it sound like u popped out for sum milk! lol congratulations hope u stay pain free! Happy healing

x

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Ha ha, it wasn’t quite that easy, lol! I expected it to b so much worse, not sure if that’s y I’m doin ok or if iv jus fell lucky?? Got a bit of pain in left boob but finding it hard to not do things myself. Kept getting my own drinks etc yesterday n table was too left of me, need to tie my hands up! Ave u had urs sarahtia? X

Menu

mine in nxt tues! 31st.

i know wot u mean about finding it hard not to do things 4 urself, i live alone wiv jus my 6 yr old so im gona have to!

im soooooooooooooo nervous i can’t think of anything else, feel constantly sick!

how u feelin now?

x

jmurray
    0p
    Menu

Congrats lisd! How are you feeling, you must be home now right? What size did you go for :)xx

jmurray
    0p
    Menu

ahh duh just noticed it says in the title you went for 380 unders. silly me! xx

Menu

I had mine 380 unders with Dr Aurakzai yesterday too! Glad you’re happy, I Love mine! xx

micha
    0p
    Menu

how do they decide on you having drains? I didnt have any with Mr Traynor, but I had overs….is that the difference?

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sarahtia, I’m feeling a bit tender today, but I slipped down my pillows last night which didn’t help! Had my painkillers n put some ice on n feel much better now. It’s more stiffness than pain but it can get really uncomfortable! Xx

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi jmurray, yeah I had 380s. It took me a while to decide between 380s n 410s, choosing the size is the worst bit! Feeling a little tender today n not as much movement as yesterday but painkillers r sorting me out! It’s still better than I thought it wud b tho, I imagined a lot more pain n discomfort. Xx

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi laura1987, did u have ur own room or were u on the ward? So glad I had a day case, I feel so much more comfy at home! Did u have daycase? How u feelin? Xx

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi Micha, certain surgeons use drains n my surgeon is one of them. They all have there own methods of doin things, ie I had drains but no dressings, n have to wear a sports bra 4 6wk. I was dreading the drains but they were fine! If u didn’t have drains the body passes the fluids anyway but that’s when u usually hear strange noises comin from ur boobs. I think u can have drains wit unders or overs but not sure Xx

Menu

Hi lisad, yeah I was in overnight so had my own room. Definitely better being back at home in my own bed though. I was fine on Tuesday and yesterday, today is the first day where its been a bit painful..thanks god for co-codamol! Apart from that I love my boobs! How you feeling, are you pleased? I’m a little worried though cos I keep going to sleep sitting up and waking up lying flat without realising I’ve even done it :s xxx

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi Laura, it feels worse today defo! It’s more of a pressure than pain but that’s prob bcos in keeping on top of painkillers! I love my boobs, can’t help wondering how much is swelling tho! Don’t mind them going down a bit but not loads! I’m starting to bruise 2day especially inbetween boobs, that’s the most tender part of my chest. When r u goin seeing the nurse? I’m goin next tue at 12. Dreading plasters bein took off cos part of them r on my scars!! Xx

Menu

Yeah its a weird feeling isn’t it- not really painful, just loads of pressure on your chest. No pain no gain though as they say! I’m exactly the same, love the size they are now, so don’t want them to go down too much either. Looking forward to when they’re soften though as they’re rock hard at the min! Going to see the nurse next Tuesday too. My plasters are only on the bits where my drains were. Did you get stitches? I got glue on my scars so nothing to take off there xxx

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Mine r rock hard to. Even attempting to move them slightly kills so I’m leaving them well alone! I had glue instead of stitches, but the plaster for my drains is huge n looks like its partly on top of incision, I hope to god its not stuck to it, that wil kill to take it off! Iv been knackered today, think the ga has caught up with me! Can’t wait to start feeling normal! X

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Mine r rock hard to. Even attempting to move them slightly kills so I’m leaving them well alone! I had glue instead of stitches, but the plaster for my drains is huge n looks like its partly on top of incision, I hope to god its not stuck to it, that wil kill to take it off! Iv been knackered today, think the ga has caught up with me! Can’t wait to start feeling normal! X

cwhelan
    0p
    Menu

hi, i am having them glued also, how is the glue??

rachf
    0p
    Menu

Hi I am similar procedure on the 22nd sept at manchester can peeps please send me pics of his work as I am scared, did nayone opt for lower incision wen getting unders?

thanks guys and I hope mine goes as well as all of you xxx

my email is falconer4@talktalk.net

Menu

My plasters are pretty big too, had a little peek today and got a bit of bruising around my scar. I think I pushed myself a bit too much today- been up and about, I just get so bored sitting about doing nothing. Definitely going to relax and be lazy tomorrow, think its the only way they will heal faster. Can’t wait til Tuesday for my pre-op and a bit of normality! xx

Menu

Ps.

cwhelan- I’ve never had stiches for anything, so can’t really compare between the two, but the glue on my scars is absolutely fine and totally smooth. I split my chin open when I was little and they glued it and now you can’t even tell there;s anything there.

rachf- I haven’t got any photos on my comp, but I have a couple on my mobile I took as soon as I was back in my room if you want me to send one?

rachf
    0p
    Menu

that would be great laura 07773493718 xx

Menu

Sending one now hun, I was 32b before and got 380 unders xx

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi cwhelan, iv neva had stitches either so cudnt say. Iv heard stitches can feel tight n itchy, haven’t had that wit the glue but that might b bcos its early days? X

Hi rach, don’t no wot u mean about lower incision? He told me where he wud do incision so that it wud b covered by the new creases underneath my new boobs! I wil send u a pic off my phone Xx

Good luck to you both 4 ur ops x

Hi Laura, iv slept most of 2day n jus done a bit of washing n tidying. Think that wiped me out then 4 rest of afternoon. I managed to do a lot more yesterday but hopefully I wil feel better 2moz after 2days rest! I hate sitting round doin nothin 2, its bloody boring! Xx

rachf
    0p
    Menu

Thank you so much yours look fab, I think I should go bigger rather than smaller as That is the size i want so think i should look again at the sizes, as even 340 may be too small xx

Menu

Im having the exact same op with the exact same surgeon on the 3rd November! glad yours went well, I never even new about drains till now, do you have an option?? xxxx

Menu

I wish I’d of read this post before my consult with dr aruzaki I would have had many more questions regarding my ba lol. Really interested in hearing about the plasters and did they hurt? X

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls,

Natalie – Sorry you don’t have the option about drains. If you did i wouldn’t have had them either, but it really is nothing to worry about! I was more worried about the drains than the actual op! It feels weird to say the least but as long as you breathe when told i’m sure you will be fine.

Rebecca – I didn’t find the forum until after my consult so i ended up going back to see him again & he was really understanding. The plasters were just tight & pulled a bit, they were uncomfortable but didn’t hurt. I ended up pulling them off a bit more each day until one actually fell off & the nurse took the other one off. It felt soooo much better when they were off! The mya nurse said they must have run out of normal plasters because they are not usually that big?

I know that my experience has been a dream really & not everyone has been as lucky, but I would do it again tomorrow! If i would have know it would have been that easy in would have done it years ago!

If you have any questions feel free to ask XX

Menu

Thanks lisd :) Im glad all went well dr aurakzai seems nice I’m so scared now just over 3 weeks to go! got my pre op on thursday and paying my final payment on monday … goodbye money lol!

Im also wondering about the bandaging? where you bandaged up? do you need to take a sports bra? xxxx

Menu

Hi Lisa thanx for your reply :) I’ve booked to see dr arukzai again on the 19th to ask hundreds of questions lol..

How are you healing? They must be perfect by now after the swelling and everything x

lisd
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls,

Sorry i haven’t been on here for a couple of days.

Natalie – 3wks is gonna fly by! Yes you need to take your sports bra – take a few & the nurse will advise the best one. I previously wore 34a (found out since i am 32 though!) & took 34d, 34dd & 32e – I took the 34d down with me & that was great. It was only a cotton one from asda & stretched really well so the ice packs were very snug!

I didn’t have any bandaging, just tape on my drains. Once the drains were taken out i had plasters over them & that was the only dressing i went home with!!

Rebecca – I think its best you go back if you have questions. I did & felt a lot better for it. I went back because i had some questions & i wanted to try the 410’s, as soon as i tried them i said i didn’t like them & he said very smugly ‘I knew you wouldn’t!’ I then put the 380’s back on & he said i had to stand in the mirror for 5mins to make sure I was certain, lol! He’s fab – your in good hands!

My newbies are fab – i love them! I still have a fair bit of numbness but other than that i love them! The swelling seemed to go within about 2 or 3 days but took about 10 days to drop. I miss my comfy support bras!!

Feel free to ask any more questions.

Good luck with it all XX

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.