wanting them redone after i have given birth not sure on size but mr sighn said i couldnt go higher than 380 but will they have stretched the area now so i can have bigger implants? and can you hsave overs after you have had unders? x
I’m sure you’ll be able to have much bigger after having your baby. I was an A but because I had three children (D when pregnant)the skin was obviously stretched so dr singh said I could have 700 x I opted for 560cc as I just wanted to be DD x
oh i am due in october, i have been told to wait 6 months after having my baby until i can have them redone as need to give chance for my milk glands to dry up. im not so sure im just deciding id like to go up maybe 2 sizes? im currently a 32dd in some bras and 32e in some bras. so was just wanting some advise on what implants to suggest really? xx
i was an a before i had them done they havnt got bigger really since being pregnant but i think thats just because i have implants in but they have slightly changed shape and are a little sore altho for comfort iv been getting a size bigger bra as i find underwire very diggy x
My friend had 285s thats the biggest she was allowed and then a year later she had to have a re-op because she had pips and she was allowed 425s so im sure you can go bigger xx
I was a 32aa, then had 250cc unders(Harley medical-PIPs) which took me to a 32c. Ive now had them replaced with 525cc overs, Mr Singh did them, I now measure 34dd I’m sure you’ll be allowed to go a lot bigger hun xx