4 and 5 week PO pics! Started by: Sophie1007

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls I’ve put some more photos up from last week and this week. I’m now just over 5 weeks PO. Starting to love them! Been a bit concerned about my scars I have a black scab on my right one with what looks like a stitch hanging out. I tried to tug it but it won’t budge. It’s now gone a bit red around the scab šŸ™ I hope it isn’t infected!! This morning I noticed on my left one the same – on the very edge of the incision is something sticking out. Looks like a tiny bit of string! Has anyone else had this??

Please feel free to have a look at my pics. They’ve dropped now and are so much softer! Could you be kind enough to send me a message first though, I don’t want anyone seeing them that doesn’t have any intention of getting them done… Thankyou x x

Menu

Hey hun omg ive got the same at end of my incision i put a pic on šŸ™ its like a tiny hole now preyin it dunt get infected!! Urs r looking ace šŸ™‚ wt bra did u wear in that going out pic an underwired one? Xxx

Sophie1007 1
    1p
    Menu

Eeeek! I’m taking my friend to see her nurse on sat I might ask her to have a little look! I’ve been so lucky and not had any problems whatsoever so I hope it’s not anything bad!

Thankyou sweet I’m starting to like them more now they’re dropping šŸ™‚ I wore one of my mums C cup bras because a D didn’t lift them lol. Yeah it was underwired but I put plasters over my scars to stop it rubbing and I was literally only out for 2hours!! Have you got photos up yet? I’ll have a little peak at your scar too. X x

Menu

They look massive in that pic hun asif its a c bra!! Aww ok babe…. yeah got tons up let me know wt u think xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sophie! I am in 4 weeks post op , and I have a black scab on my left boob abit red around too šŸ™ a bit concerned that could be infected.CAn I add u?? xx

Sophie1007 1
    1p
    Menu

I don’t think they’re that big! Lol it was a passes bra mind! šŸ™‚ thanks hun yours look HUGE I can’t believe you had boob greed! I’d be chuffed to bits x x

Yeah corse you can @Laura I don’t have any pics up of it specifically but you can kind of see it in my later pics of my scars. Glad it’s not only me! X

Sue
    0p
    Menu

Hi @Sophie1007, do you mind if I add you? I’m 3 days post op, I’ve a long way to go yet šŸ™‚ xx

Sophie1007 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi @Sue I’ve accepted you x

Sue
    0p
    Menu

Thank you šŸ™‚ xx

Karrin
    0p
    Menu

They look lovely @sophie1007 xx

Sue
    0p
    Menu

I love your pictures Sophie, your boobs look really good šŸ™‚ xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.