4 and a half months pics up! 415 overs Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Heyy im 4 and half months tomorrow, 415 overs from a 32C tubular boobs now a 32F! No problems and sooo happy! iv uploaded 2 before and after ones so you can see the difference its quite funny as I didn’t actually have small boobs before but looking at the 2 pictures together they look tiny! x

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Looking fab hun, and lol I’m starting off with fair amount of breast tissue myself and hoping I see a difference once I have mine done!
    Yours are improving all the time you must be real pleased with them bless xx

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

@rinx looking. Great!!

@candybabey
    I had lots of breast tissue too…. I really feel happy with what my surgeons achieved x

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

@Rebecca il add you now, what size did you start off with then xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

thanks lovelys! looking forward to see your results @candybabey and @rebeccalou yours look amazing loving the size boob youv got x x x

Tanya
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add rinx xxx

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

@ thank Rinx xxx

@candybabey
    I started with big C sometimes small D I had 415cc overs high profile.

Have some piccies up from my op yesterday xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

youl both be lucky when it comes to meaursing etc, I look a E cup rather than just measuring it (even tho im an f now) you two will be the same xxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks @Rinx I’ve only just relised as I didn’t have a good peek at your pics before your pre op pictures yes I’ve been meaning to see some before and afters from girls starting off with fair amount breast tissue as I’m measured in some bras a DD F tiny waist 28! So hope I notice a difference you’ll get what I mean once I upload even the nurse thought I had implants already lol

@Rebecca
    they are looking a great size can tell once fluffed going to look minx lol, I am so excited to have mine! Xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

oh yeah theyl definitely be a different, I did think before omg they look exactly the same in a bra as they did pre op but look at them before pics they clearly don’t haha! I have a 28 waist too but I just cant find the bras, so I just stick to the 32 fits fine! If your that big already @candybabey yours are going to be HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! love it xxx

Menu

You look fab! It’s mad how much they change over time! x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

thanks kaydee, I know its crazy to think im only 4 and half months and they change for up to a year :O xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Lool well I’m thinking I wount notice a difference I hope so I want to look bigger then how I look like in a bra and I agree 28s. Are hard to find and pricey il add I wear 32 aswell, and ye yours have a dramatic change from comparing you have huge knockers lady 🙂 xx

Tanya
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! Xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Haha thanks candy! I think they are starting to look not natural although in a bikini they look super fake! @tanya thank youu x x x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Boobies look great @Rinx and nose by the way! Ive considered having myn done mostly based on the work u have had done i think your nose looks amazing he has done a great job x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Awww thank you!honestly best thing iv done and if you really want it done go for it! It’s an emotional process but once it s healed itl change your life xxx

Amy 19
    19p
    Menu

your boobs look amazing chick! massive boob envy haha, want mine to look like that and your nose looks great too, i have a massive arch on mine from where its been broken but i’ve read so much about it being really painful having it done and not being able to breathe n such which puts me off loads, did it hurt much after? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.