4 days PO – 325 cc HP – Mr Marcellino Started by: Emily Brady

• Author
    +1

Hey girlies, I had my op on Monday with Mr Marcellino at the Fitzroy clinic. The day went so smoothly, Mr Marcellino was fantastic, very professional, came in to take some before pics beforehand, then again a bit later then after the procedure to check on how I was doing and to also let my mum and I know everything went well and I could leave once I was ready to. I got there at 7.30 am and was second of the day to be seen. I left around 7Pm as was so tired when I came around. Suprisingly I wasn’t too nervous on the day however I think this was down to the amazing nurses putting me at ease. My nurse on the day was Roxanna who was amazing and truely made me feel at ease and confortable all day. The pain PO hasn’t been anything too bad, just a bit uncomfortable. Can wait until monday to have my strapping off so I can finally see what they look like!

Rachele94 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Hun congrats on your op! How are you finding sleeping? I had my op yesterday and I’m waking up every half hour/hour which is really annyoing x I’m not in pain but my chest is so tight and tender x have you got any advice as your a bit further ahead with your healing?

Thanks Hun xxx

Menu

Hi Hun, thank you! Hope yours went all ok, I was the same on my first night waking up most hours. However I have been sleeping a lot more throughly recently. The only time I seem to be waking up is when I am due some more painkillers. Just keep dosed up and sleeping with upright with lots of pillows. My chest felt the same, the heaviness seems to have worn off a little bit, I just keep getting some shooting pains which can feel a bit fizzy in my breasts, but I’ve heard this isnjust due to the nerves re-connecting as I had unders. Hope this helps, please feel free to ask anymore questions. Happy healing! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Emily,

What time did you go down to theatre? I’m having Mr Marcellino too and I think I might be the first op of the day. My boyfriend (chaperone) has such a short attention span, he’d go crazy waiting around all day. I hope it’s not too long!x

Menu

Hi Alice, I went down around 11 am I think, i was supposed to be first but there was a lady before me who was allergic to latex so that’s why I was a bit later. I’m not 100% sure but I think you’ll probably be able to go down around 8.30/9 am maybe? Hope all goes well, you are in safe hands! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

That’s why I think I’ll be first, because I have a latex allergy!
    So nervous. I’ve been offered 300-350. I think he likes that kind of size. Almost Everyone I’ve seen who’s had him has had 300-400. I know it’s early days, but are you happy with your results?x

Menu

Oh I see! I reckon you’ll definitely be first then. Yeah he likes to go with natural breasts which will suit your frame, which I was exactly at I was after. Just something to balance me out. I think anywhere between those sizes you’ll be happy, but I think you can just decide on the day :-). Yeah think I am! It’s hard to say as I’ve still got my strapping on, but from what I can see they look really good! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yes, that’s what I’m after too. Aaaaaah, the strapping is going to be so annyoning, not being able to look at them straight away. I’ve sent you a friend request so I can keep updated with your progress 🙂 x

Menu

Your in the right hands then! I know! But I suppose it’s more exciting to see the big reveal haha! No worries I have just accepted ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.