4 days PO: bandage removed and starting to be excited about them again, pics up Started by: amw4u

• Author
    0p
    Menu

As I told you girls, I removed my bandage today, the compression dressing and dressing under and took a first long shower. My right one is still much more swollen than left one and tender but also getting better. Tiny little bit of numbness below my nipples, worse on right one, but other than all feeling back. Nipples still get hard :). I think they will look great. Definitely no boobie greed so far. Not big but natural as I wanted.

345cc natrelle soft touch, full projection, round, overs

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

let’s get back to nice topics, pics up, boobies getting soft and I finally feel more connected to them

Menu

They look amazing, and you can see a great cleavage forming:) lucky you xx

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

Thanks, yea I think they will turn out great.

Menu

Looking amazing amw4u :)))))))

staceyr
    0p
    Menu

They look great hun xx

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

Thanks. I do love them already very much. Just hope now they will also get really soft and natural in touch.

staceyr
    0p
    Menu

Im sure they will hun. Mine r still hard and swollen x

staceyr
    0p
    Menu

Im sure they will hun. Mine r still hard and swollen x

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

yea, just don’t know what kind of softness to expect at all, but it will happen.

Menu

Really want mine to get nice and squashy. My mum has hers done and hers feel so natural you would never know they are implants! Boyfriend said he can’t believe how hard they are.. Cheek of it! Sod off and don’t touch them then! x

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

exactly, he shouldn’t touch it then. It will be interesting when I have a man touching them for the first time. Hope they will feel really natural in the end.

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

u look amazing!x

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

thanks ayshababy :)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.