4 days PO – not going well Started by: Jess

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Had my op Friday and I’m really struggling – developed a chest infection to top it all off. My heart keeps beating really fast, I’m going really light headed and feeling dizzy and out of breath every time I move 🙁 feel so down can’t do anything.

Cath 5
    5p
    Menu

Jess, don’t mess around contact your GP and get checked, you could well have an infection that has spread from your chest. It also sounds like you have a temperature. Plenty of fluids and paracetamol, call your nurse … But definitely get an appt with your GP just to be on the safe side. Xx

L87 78
    78p
    Menu

I agree with above- get medical advice ASAP! An infection could be very serious. Hope you are ok! X

Jess 4
    4p
    Menu

@cath @lucy – hi girls, spoke to nurse yesterday – suggested having the bandages cut – did that and I feel 1000 times better! The antibiotics have stopped the chest infection and spoken to GP. One more full day til I get to see them! X X x

Cath 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Jess, hope that all is ok and you’re feeling much better today xx hoping that you get the results you wanted when you see the nurse xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.