4 days post op 300cc Started by: Ashleigh Bottomley

• Author
    +1

Hi guys! Just thought I’d update you on my progress, I had my surgery on Saturday, 300cc high profile over the muscle. I’m no longer taking pain relief as I’m no longer in pain! Still some tenderness on the sides of my boobs and underneath where there is visible bruising, but apart from that I’m fully mobile again, amazed at how speedy the recovery has been! Only issue I’m having is that the stitches are super itchy, I’ve heard this is normal as they heal but it’s almost unbearable! Will try upload a picture, this was taken this morning x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,Wow they look amazing !!! I’m also 4 days post OP .the itching is really annoying isn’t it!?! I’m also surprised at how fast the recovery process is moving along. Today is also the first day I haven’t needed pain relief. I’m having shooting pains under my right breast and the bruising is really coming out now.i’ve got my first post OP check tomorrow (thursday). I had 455cc over the muscle ultra high profile .I was a 34 a/aa before. Mine dont look anywhere as near as good as yours!!! Yours look huge I’m really disappointed with my size actually I really thought they’d be bigger.

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

How do I upload a pic? It’s not letting me xx

Menu

I’m literally having to stop myself from scratching the bandages for relief, it’s so so itchy! I haven’t had shooting pains, but every now and then I get a strange popping sensation underneath my boob, and I panic thinking I’ve popped a stitch ? lol, I think you just have to trust the process, I have quite a narrow chest wall so 300’s look massive on me, 350’s didn’t even fit as they were literally touching in the middle when he put them in! Hang in there, I’m sure they will look great once they have settled 🙂

Menu

the only way I could upload mine was either making it into a collage type pic, or covering my nips which makes no sense ? it only likes certain pics x

Menu
    +2

They have changed so much in 4 days, it’s crazy, the top pic was an hour after the op, bottom left taken Monday and the right taken this morning

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Ahh I’ll keep trying then lol. The itching is unreal! I wonder how long it lasts? Your boobs honestly look awesome!! Mine have a HUGE gap in the middle
    I’m size 8 and surgeon would only go to 455 because I’ve had 5 children .(I’m not a mya patient although had my 1st consult with them) x

Menu

Feel free to follow me on Instagram! Ashbottomley ☺️ x

April J 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies I hope you don’t mind me jumping on your post!
    I’m 1day post op 350cc high profile overs! Struggling with the pain today! Also feel like my nipples are oddly pointing a bit downwards. Will this change ? your photos look amazing! Wishing you a happy speedy recovery! Xx

Menu

1 week post op picture!☺️

Menu
    +1

Hopefully uploads

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.