4 days post op.. not happy:( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls on the 15th i had 375cc overs from a empty 32B and i keep looking at my before and after pictures and im not happy! my breasts are obviously bigger now but they are really high and hard and tight and do not look even a D. I know i am only 4 days post op but will they really change?? they dont look big at all.. im really upset i have been in tears last night

Menu

Same Hun wen I went for my 1 week check up I came out in tears they looked small I started off as a 32aa had 375cc overs I look about a small but got measured am now 32e im so pleased they change so much I’m now nearly 6 weeks po they r amazing keep strong Hun xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thanks i just cant help thinking they wont change i hope they do :( where did you get measured im scared to go somewhere when its time and get told im only a C or a D :( xxxx

Menu

I had 310 overs from a 34a 2 weeks ago and I’m not happy with mine. I asked for natural and he’s given me fake but it is still early days so we shouldnt judge them yet, hard not to tho! X do you have any pics? I keep trying to upload mine but it won’t let me? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I didnt mind the fake look but if anything they just look small and fake which is what i didnt want, i cant upload pictures cause i am on my iphone x

Menu

That will be why I can’t upload coz I’m on my phone lol

I think mine look too big and i had 310. Am in a c/d cup now x

Menu

Its way too early to judge your results. You should speak to a girl on here called Ayshababy. She has amazing boobies!! Her boobs changed so much during her recovery and she has some great pics documenting the changes. xx

Menu

Have a look at my pics Hun ill add u I got measured in debenhams xxxx

libteen 2
    2p
    Menu

Don’t worry, they’re changing all the time – at 2/3 weeks I thought my boobs were the same size just higher wi swollen nips ha! Keep an old bra and put it on each week to see your progress. Take loads of pics.

Mine changed by 6 weeks and again now at 4 months they’re changing. They’ve grown in the last 2 months x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I guess you girls are right, I will try putting an old bra up to them xx

i hope they get bigger because i saved up all i could for this!!

thanks girls

Menu

Hi hui I felt same as you but I’ve seen a real difference since day one post op n this week they seem to have grown a wee bit, I’ve got few pics up n gonna try upload few more later if comp plays nicely with my iPhone , add me if you like x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thanks ill add you now xxx

hay2108
    0p
    Menu

Don’t worry girls, they change so much. I am only 8 weeks PO but have noticed huge changes. Nothing really changed for me until at least the 5-6th week i would say. I also saw my before and after pics last week and the change is incredible, i think i forgot how little i had pre op! I was 36b before and had 385cc overs, and now 36DD-34E. xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Just briefly tried on a 32D bra and it pretty much fit, so unhappy about it :( expected to be a DD at the least or even an E, but hopefully change will come in due time and i will update u all xxx

Menu

Hiya clarice457 im just trying to persuaid my surgeon to let me have 340cc. as im down to have 300cc and i want to achieve a d cup. its reli confusing because ppl seem get completely diff sizes with the same implants. try not to worry like all the post op girls say them seem to change to much with weeks! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You’re right laceymay, in my opinion you should go with 340 to be atleast a D! Only because you dont want to end up being smaller, my surgeon also wanted me to have 300cc but i had to push for 385 then we settled with 375, its because 350 and over can cause complications due to the size but because urs is only 340 he should let u!! Hopefully mine changes soon, im going to upload some pictures aswell add me if u want x

Menu

I had 410 from a 32a am now 6 weeks post op Im a 28ff/g

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I wish I went for bigger lol! x

Menu

I had the exact same babe, but You are ONLY four days post op you numpty! Relax and don’t think about it too much. Hide your boobies away for 2 or 3 days and resist looking at them. Then next time you look at them take a photo and compare it to your pre op photos! Keep your chin up pup, your going to look amazing! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you, you’re right! I just had in my head the first time i looked at them after op it would be like BAM and i would be happy! I just keep telling myself its ok and then looking at them and thinking if the swelling goes down they’ll only smaller! But i should stop winging and do what you said because it’s the most sensible option, thank you x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.