4 days post op, uploaded 2 new pics, let me know what you think girls! Started by: glitterkitten

• Author

please just send message if adding me xx 380cc unders…. pre-op 34B.

Let me know what you think! :)

rosie26
    0p
    Menu

They look really good rly suit ur frame hope u healing well xx

Menu

They look really nice, :-) and like Rosie said really suit your shape! How tall are you cause I’m still wondering if 380 will be too big for me as I’m just under 5″3!

Getting excited about mine now! X

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hey added u hun. Wots ur stats and who did u go with? I had russo but nw need to change surgeon…..x

Menu

Hiya, would you mind if i add you please? I am currently 32a, and going to have 310cc unders in November. am not sure if i should ask for bigger or not. I’m 5″5 and size 8.

How are u feeling now? xx

Menu

Hi glitter kitten can I add you? I’m having my op on 23 aug. I’m 34b and having similar implants x

Menu

hi glitter kitten cud i add u aswell please? got my op in 9 sleeps having 380 too. xx

Menu

Yeah that’s fine, I’ll get on laptop and accept soon cos my phone won’t let me for some reason! I’m about 5″4 Katie x

Menu

can i add you please chick x

Kathryn
    0p
    Menu

Have added you hun hope thats ok x

Menu

Hi I av also tried to add u I’m havin 345 is ther much difference? I’m so confused about all the sizes x

Menu

Hi ya, can i add you? having 375 unders next sunday and getting really worried!!x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.