4 days till surgery Started by: Tina

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So today I had my final check up with Mr Joffily (had to go back in as I changed the areas I wanted the based on!!)

Feeling really anxious but excited about Monday! Apparently I’m first in as I need to checked in by 7.30am!!

Worried about the pain after as can’t really be off work for long and I’m bridesmaid on 28th May so hoping the swelling would have gone by then!!

Hope I’m doing the right thing and that the results are worth it!!

Alana 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi @teens I was first in too, Its good because you have less waiting round to do and less time to get nervous.

The pains not too bad, I had my procedure on the Friday and was back in work the Wednesday after, Although I have an office based job which helped. The swelling should be a lot better at 4 weeks post op. Although you might still be in the thin garment. x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yes being in first sounds good. More time to chill out afterwards! I went in at 9am but didn’t get home till 11.30pm so I think it’s better to be in early!! Am sure it will be worth it! Good luck x

Tina
    0p
    Menu

OMG here I am sat in my room waiting to go down for my vaser. Mr Joffily has already been in – he was lovely thank god! I have nice drawings on my legs and abdomen!! One have been done so now I just have to wait…I am getting more nervous as the time nears. I really hope this is worth it and that I can see a difference! By the sounds of it I’m much bigger then most of the girls on here but hope the results will be just as effective!!

Wish me luck peeps – see you on the other side!! Aggghhhhh

philippa 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m a more curvy girl too and am also having legs and tummy/flanks with Mr joffiky in may. Fingers crossed for you!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.