4 months post op, is it normal to still have tender breasts and nipples? Started by: alli

• Author
    1p
    Menu

just wondering, they more tender during exercise but just generally tender continuously…nothing i cant handle but some mornings im still getting morning boob quite alot…they feel soft and have a good shape …although they havent dropped to my incisions and my crease is slightly above my incisions….happy with my results but wondering is this tender sensation in my boobs and nipples normal at 4 months.

placement: partials

myamoderator 138
    138p
    Menu

Hi alli,

Please let me know if you would like to speak to the nurse.

Many thanks

MYA mod x

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

mya mod is this normal to have this sensation still?

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

could she ring me ??

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

i still have this aswel most of the time i cant stand my bf touching them its a weird sore but numb at the same time feeling! and still get morning boob a few times a week! over 6 monthes post op x

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks ashababy for kinda making me feel im not the only one…coz i was suddenly feeling a bit worried when someone i work with said her mother was getting this sensation and had an infection….i have like a burning, sensitive, achey pain feeling ….sometimes throught the day and sometimes only morning or evening…..

eeek hw are your boobs besides that?yip mine are also sore when my bf touches them even gently

myamoderator 138
    138p
    Menu

Hi alli,

I will ask the nurse to give you a call.

Many thanks

MYA Mod x

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

dont worry hun, mya will put ur mind at ease:) its annoyin that mine are still sore,my bf thinks im putting it on!

mine are ok apart from one has a normal breast slope at the top and the other doesnt, the 1 that doesnt also has a wonky scar thats too high, its actually on my boob, mya mod is amazing though & messaged me straight away, booked in to see mr singh about it on 27th! xx

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

I spoke to the nurse she said its normal up to a year….happy about that for the reassurance thanks mya mod for sorting the call back

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

Honestly my boobs didn’t start feeling completely ‘normal’ until around 7 months. They can take 12 months to settle.

Now im having a re-op and dreading having to go through all that recovery time again!! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.