4 more sleeps! things to take for a day case Started by: cassandra chelton

• Author

4 more sleeps yay i cant wait………………..i know things to take im taking ecerything as i am stopping in london near the hospital for a few days as travelling form blackburn…..but what should i actualli take into the hospital for a day case……..i will be in the hosp at least for 6 hours after the op………..(dr fiumara usually wants girls who have unders to stop over but i will be in a hotel nearby instead…………..

have also attached some piks of my teeeeeeeeeeeny boobies in my macom bra which arrived other day , it makes me hate them even more haha

excuse the bloatenes in the pik

xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

would only let me upload that one but you can gather how small they are lol x

Gina 9
    9p
    Menu

Oo yay how exciting ! My op is after tomorrow,day case too. I’m getting so anxious now!! . I’m taking some snacks, robe, slippers, my iPad and chargers to kill time with xxx

Menu

snacks!!! i would have forgot those haha!!!! yeah im gonna take my laptop n some mags……ive got a v pillow to so might take that?

what size are you having ?
    and good luck..ill ad you now to
    x

Menu

just looked at your prof your similar to me ……so defo put pikss up if you can il be doing when get mine done…im soooo excited as long as theyre a nice size on me x you dead excited x

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Hey Hun just had mine done this morning at Doncaster with Mr Kazazzi 🙂 my admission time was 8.30am n I was first on the list. Brought a dressing gown, thick socks and a change of clothes as well as sports bra and of course my phone!
    Only used my dressing gown after surgery to come round in as the gown they give you is backless. Didn’t use sports bra as I’m bandaged up! I’d advise wearing jogging pants or loose trousers that you can just step into and friend/bf pull them up, and a stretchy string cami thing that you can step into and pull up as you can’t lift your arms to put a t shirt on!! Also a front zipping hoody, I couldn’t zip mine up after but was nice to have something to cover my arms with when I got outside. Ate my tea and toast and got a McDonald’s haha 🙂 if you have any more questions fire away while its fresh in my mind haha!! Xxx

Menu

@slrbabes heeeeeeey that good you was first……………………wel im gonna take macom just incase i nee that to………ye gonna take joggers and im thinking a thin cardi then i can either button/zip it up……..gna go shopping for nice oness lol……..haha backless robe i was wondering that with my mate other day , picturing them old men hospital things haha yeah il bring a robe then………..wel we are stopping in a hotel near the hospital and if we go for the one that has its own restaurant i thought that might be better incase cant move far lol………..so are you feeling mega happy?
    xxx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

I’d take a thin cardi to cover up but take a stretchy thing to wear too coz your nips will be out hahaha. And they are a horrific shape first of all so don’t get anything that shows them off haha!!! Yeah it’s see through as well as backless and teamed with the long socks it’s amazing! Yeah feeling so happy, my armpit muscles feel tight and sore but I feel fine other than that, thought it would be killing! Even though they’re a funny shape I’m happy with them already, just hasn’t sunk in yet!! Xx

Menu

hahaha opm thats wel funny i wud have wel picked something that mae them stand out without thinking i always get tight cardi thanks for the tip hahaha i wil have my macom bra on to after though i think ……..hahahaha the long socks make it sound lovely :-/ haha funny…….the pointiness settles in first few days a bit i think doesnt it .aw so gladd your happy …yaaaay………..im kinda thinking maybe itl feel like when my boobs swelled up huge after having my daughter i mean like i could rest my chin on them so im thinking it will feel like that just a lil bit worse maybe xxxxx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Yeah they’re not up to being shown off initially! Oh well after I had my son they went massive but looked great! Wouldn’t say it feels too much like that though it’s mainly in my armpits and above boobs that’s tight. They look massive at the top and empty underneath hahaha. I’m glad I’ve read these forums and seen that they won’t stay like this!! Xx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Pointy and so high haha!! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

hahah…yeah ive been looking at them to and also glad as i would have freaked out…ive seen some peoples that look not too good and then at week 4 look amazing and really nice……….even though they are bit pointy can tel theyre going to be gud hun and a good size congrats lol 😀 xxx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Yeah they feel huuuuuuge but I like it! Can’t wait for them to d&f!! Just can’t believe I’ve finally done it it all went so quick! X

Gina 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Hey @cassandraxxx I’ll be putting up pics within the next couple of days !! It’s my op date today !! Ahhh.. I really should be sleeping but I can’t lol . I’m excited, nervous & anxious all rolled into one . I’m having 250cc mod plus ,I’ll let you know how I go, I’m hoping that will get me to a small c xxx

Menu

heeeeeeeeeeeey good luck @gina….ye do put piks upil be doin same after thurs……awww im excite for ya bet you wel cant wait…… who is ur surgeon? i think it will get you to that hun…………im having 275 high profile and hoping for a full c.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.