4 more sleeps!!! Started by: Linzi Evans

• Author

Hi all,
    I have my Op on Friday at Doncaster (450cc under, hoping for a full DD). Is anyone else booked in on that date?
    Any tips for my op? I haven’t got my sports bras yet but heard Asda is the best for these. no idea on size though. I have my V pillow and comfy clothes at the ready though.
    It was a few weeks since my Pre-op, is there anything specific I need to take?

Cant wait now 🙂 🙂 xxx

Menu

me 2 although I am at Fitzroy cant wait for my admission time now so I can get organised !! I have brought a few macom bras seems you either love them or hate them
    Good luck !

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

Good luck! You’ll be in good hands. You don’t need a sports bra until after your strapping is off so don’t worry just yet. Xo

Menu

Yeah I seem to be getting that vibe too! fingers crossed you will love yours. Do we get that Thursday? xxx

Menu

Thanks Alex, I was just thinking that… and then I will know size a little more.
    I am so excited… I have been looking at the front zip sports bras from M&S, would you recommend? xxx

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

I’m wearing the m&s extra high impact sports bras, would definitely recommend those ones, not too expensive and really supportive. Xox

Menu

Fabulous!!! THANKS!!! xx

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

No worries, good luck 🙂 xo

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.