4 new pics added! Honest thoughts please girls!! Started by: claire1984

• Author
    7p
    Menu

I’m 6 days post op today.. I was only supposed to be having one side ‘fixed’ I ended up having a full new set put in.. I originally had 410 cui mhp… On Monday they gave me natrelle responsives 420 trx.. I feel these look very odd compared to my original set.. Both sets r unders.. The first few pages of pics are from the 410 cui and the last pic on pg 3 is a four pic comparison from past few days… I can’t yet used to them looking how they do now and hope they get closer together and round up.. Sorry to be a bore or a pest but I’m feeing pretty shitty today x

Jess 1
    1p
    Menu

I think they look great!! I can’t tell that they’re any further apart when comparing to your early photos of your previous ones!! I think the strapping makes it hard to get a proper idea of appearance. But they look so good for only 6 days 🙂 xx

AllyH 2
    2p
    Menu

I agree with Jess. They look good. In fact, to me, the day 6 last pic they look better than your 5 week pic from the last BA. What was the second BA doing? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I know it’s cliche but a roller coaster of emotions after a ba. I think they look great already but I understand it’s difficult not to analyse every inch and change especially as you’ve had reop, but it’s still really early and already they look great to me. Chin up hun, enjoy them xx

Menu

Hi I’m new to this MYA forum and I’m having my surgery on 22 Nd feb with mr Mounir. Which surgeon did you have for your procedure x 🙂

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

@allyh I had a re op due to capsular contracture and when I was opened up the surgeon found my implant had ruptured inside so instead of just fixing the one he upgraded my implants and done both.. Thank you everyone, I know they will change and go perfect as a say I’ve had a off day.. I had Mario Russo but he no longer works for mya but out of duty of care he did my re op x

stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hey claire hope u dont mind me adding u xxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Accepted Stacey x

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun they look good! Day 6 pic looks fab I can see an improvement 🙂 happy healing 🙂 xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Ty Gemma babes… I hope they keep improving and changing 🙂 x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Claire, I hope you don’t mind if I add you? I’m having mine on this Friday. X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve just looked at your pics and I don’t think you have anything to worry about….they look great! I can’t wait to have mine done now, only 4 days to go. X

Menu

Hope u do t mind me adding you, wish you all the very best x

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Good luck @A30 keep us posted 🙂 x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Gemma…I will. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.