4 week check…. upset Started by: Lauren

• Author
    15p
    Menu

I’ve been for my 4 week check today and it wasn’t the best. There was a stitch that still hadn’t dissolved properly so the nurse took it out so it could heel properly. It’s so sore now though and there’s a lot of blood on the dressing. I’ve got to wear a dressing and iodine patches for a week and then go back and have it checked. She said it was only a minor set back but I can’t help but worry, I’m just hoping it heals properly. I was hoping all would be healed for 6 weeks but it’s not looking promising at all, it’s really frustrating and it’s upset me more than I thought it would.

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

Awwwwwww dnt worry yourself uve been through the worse of it thats proberly not going to take too long to heal x

Lauren 15
    15p
    Menu

@laura1984 I really hope so! I just want to go back to being me lol! Thankyou xx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Aww try not to worry, I’m sure everything will be fine and it will probably heal sooner than you think. Sometimes the amount of blood can make wounds seem a lot worse than what they actually are. Hope the rest of your healing goes ok for you xx

Lauren 15
    15p
    Menu

@serenevictoria I really hope it heals, everything beens going so well and it’s just annoying that it’s gone a bit off track now and it’s more sore now than when I had my boobs first done. Thankyou, hope your healings going well too!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.