4 week post op pics.. Started by: Jamie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Morning girls, just uploaded pics of my incisions and the girls also a pre op to 4 week post op pics. I do normally say I don’t mind adds but please don’t request if there’s guna be no communication weva it be feedback or a message.. I’m at the not liking them stage at the min I think they look abit odd I dunno if my right is still swollen :/ let me know what ya think.. Cheers girls xx

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing!! Great size 🙂 xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Wow hun, both your boobs n incisions look amazing!! I feel the same about my right as it looks a tad higher up than my left. Fingers crossed it catches up with my left soon xx

Menu

They look amazing!

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls.. Yeah I’m sure they will they just change all the time.. I can’t moan I suppose they look a lot better than they did xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Yea plus it’s early days as I’m 12 days post op. I’m still over the moon with mine =) Like you say, they are so much better than what they were pre op xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Yeah you can see in my pics how much they change all the time xx

Annie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jamie I just added you…

Pls have a look at mine too and see what you think… They still have quite bit of dropping to do!

Annie

Annie
    0p
    Menu

Holly yours are so natural looking already… Mine are still under my armpits at 18 days post op! They were quite high before so really hope they will drop… 😐

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu

You look amazing! That cleavage is something else lol xx

Gemma S
    0p
    Menu

Added you hun if you don’t mind xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Annie just accepted they look fab Hun 🙂 xx

Thanks Laura, yours are looking brill!! xx

Gemma just accepted you Hun xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Just added pics of my incisions 2-4weeks in stages girls so it’s better to see the changes xx

Jada 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi added you, hope you don’t mind 🙂

Danielle 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi added you hun hope you dont mind x

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

No don’t mind at all will accept you both now xx

Misty
    0p
    Menu

Hi Girls,

I am booked in to have my surgery with Mr Singh on the 10th September. I am so excited 🙂 I am still unsure on what size I would like to go to.
    Am I ok to add you if you don’t mind.

Thanks

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

No Hun go ahead xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

They look fab Hun! I was 5 weeks PO yesterday, tried a bra on for the first time at work and cannot wait to be out of these sports bras so I can get some nice new underwear haha xxx

Annie
    0p
    Menu

Jamie Your results are really good, even just after surgery!

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks For the feedback Annie xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Added You Hun Hope That’s Ok xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Will accept you now jasmine, sorry @agreen88 didn’t see your comment.. Thanks :)) I can’t wait either they are so annoying after a while I can’t wait to get some nice underwear to show em off xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow, They Look Really Good!! Bet You Are So Pleased With The Results! Hope Mine Look As Good Starting Too Get Nervous Now xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hun, aww when are you booked in for?? Xx

claire
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add my ops in 3 weeks!! When did they stop hurting and settle?

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

They hurt too touch now Hun thy haven’t settled yet either.. They still changin Hun xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

22nd August Feels Like Ages Away Lol xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Haha it will soon be here Hun xx

Menu

Jamie can I add you please hun x

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Yeah hun ill accept you now xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Wow what a transformation! They look great Jamie! Your incisions look tiny, like they have healed nicely! It’s great to see people’s progress, it make the whole thing a lot less scary! I had my consultation with Dr Singh on Friday last week and have booked in to have 500cc high profile overs!! Can I ask you what the width and projection your implants were? Apparently mine are 13.5cm wide and 5.4cm high! I spoke to MYA this morning as I wondered if I could go to 525cc, but they said that the size of the implant is narrower, but higher in profile! did you find there was a big different between 500cc and 600cc? Sorry to ask you so many questions, only 14 days to go!!!

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Oh god I dunno Hun haha, I just know they are 600cc high profile.. I tried the 550cc implant but didn’t try 500, there wasnt much difference in that Hun.. It’s ok abut asking I’m sorry I wasn’t much help 🙁 eeeek exciting times aye, not long now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.