4 weeks PO, photos added Started by: Sara

• Author
    8p
    Menu

I’ve just uploaded a couple of photos, let me know what you think.
    I’m super happy, there’s still quite a big gap but tbh I think I’m always gonna have a gap, don’t think it’ll close up much more. They’re slightly different in sizes (which is annoying as he put a smaller difference in size than what I already had)
    Nipple heights are different but I knew that would be the case.
    Xx

louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi what size did u have etc? I have my op 27th hows was the pain? X

Sara 8
    8p
    Menu

I had 325cc in my right and 350cc in my left. A couple of gets ago I had an implant in my left side on nhs due to asymmetry and he put an 80cc implant in so I’m not sure why he only put 25cc difference in this time. I also had high profile unders. Pain wasn’t too bad, more of an ache, around the 3rd day was probably the worst but I think that’s cause everything they have me in hospital finally wore off. I had painkillers in the morning, before I went to bed and I’d normally wake up in the night in pain so would take them again then. Good luck! Xx

louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Do I mind if I add you. there shouldn’t b to much difference between unders and overs should there? X

Sara 8
    8p
    Menu

No not at all 🙂 ermm I’m not too sure, I know there is a difference but it’s best to talk to your surgeon about it xx

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sara is it ok if I add you I’ve got my op on the 31st for 350cc ? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.