4 weeks post op Started by: Danielle

• Author
    131p
    Menu

I am now 4 weeks post op and fully back to normal. I no longer have any pulling in my right Breast. I’ve noticed a slight change in the right too which is great, but when I look at my pictures each weekly photo just kind of looks the same to me.

I’m dying to get my exercise sign off i have never wanted to do an ab workout so badly in all my life, 2 more weeks for that though 🙁

X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

They look brilliant Hun! Nice and close together, can’t wait till mine are no longer a mile apart lol xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Thanks @sr93 🙂 I’m starting to like them a little more now lol. Had 375/400 moderate plus profile overs due to assymetry and I’m just wanting my right to catch up to left lol need to skin to stretch more to accommodate the larger implant. Slowly but surely it’s getting there, still have a long way to go though x

What did you have hun?

X

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

In all honesty I can barely even notice it, I had to look twice as didn’t see it first time around! It’s always more obvious when its on yourself though. What size were you before if you don’t mind me asking? I’m having 415cc tomorrow but still not sure on what placement or profile! Getting nervous now. Xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

I was a 34a in the smaller Breast but not sure in the larger it still fit in the bra just had a little bit poking out the side. I had a 1.8cm difference according to Dr Traynor

X

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

They look lovely hun & fab cleavage! 🙂 xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

They look lovely 🙂 xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Cheers girls x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.