4 weeks post op, has anyone risked not wearing sports bra? Started by: Paige

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hi girls! I’m four weeks tomorrow and I’m just wondering has anyone risked not wearing a sports bra for one night? I’m going out for a few hours and I don’t know if I should risk it?

Ani 9
    9p
    Menu

Fine for up to a few hours. Basically, not move around too much. The only thing about the wire is that it can rub against the incision scars. So 3 or 4 hours at a restaurant is ok, but 30 minutes dancing isn’t. It’s about ‘movement’ What bra you planning on wearing ? I’ve got this non-wire halter bikini that comes in handy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ani 9
    9p
    Menu

Paige, what bra size have you gone to with the 250cc implants ?

Paige 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

@pralina I’ve got a none wired soft cup bra that I’m thinking of wearing! Just want to wear something nice without the sports bra making an unwanted appearance haha! Im wearing 32D bras at the moment I’ve got 3 weeks until my next check up so I’m trying to hold off getting measured until then xx

Ani 9
    9p
    Menu

At my nurse appointment at 7 days post op when they took off strapping, she said my scars looked normal. I said that 3 weeks post op I would be going by car to Portugal for a 7 days beach holiday and that it would be hot. She said that I could wear a basic non-wire bikini for up to 6 hours a day, so I got the halter neck Freya bikini that gives me better cleavage and the halter gives some support. The nurse said that would be fine even though it’s not going to be as supportive as a sports bra. I shall be wearing it 16 days post op. I won’t swim and I wont do any running or anything strenuous. So basically, occasionally wearing a normal bra for a night out (even within the 6 weeks) seems like might be ok if your incision scars are normal.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I went bra less on a night out at 4weeks, everything was fine good night out ?xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.