4 weeks post op help! Started by: stephanie

• Author

I’m now 4 weeks post op had unders, one has dropped nicely but the other is still sitting high and look smaller! Has anyone had the same situation and did it resolve by itself? Thanks getting me down and start thinking that was a mistake

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m 2 weeks had overs and my left is still high up and seems smaller than before! Don’t panic though all girls seem to go through this. X

Menu

I’m now 4 weeks, pretty sure by now they should start looking the same. You cannot see the difference when i wear my bra but when it take it off it’s obvious.

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

most girls who iv spoke to at 4-6 weeks still have one boob that’s higher up but ring the nurse

Menu

my right boob look so tiny in comparison to the left and still very hard barely any movement. Hope it will start dropping and softening soon

Leah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, mines the same… My left has dropped and softened and my right is hard and looks so much bigger. My friends are pointing out that one looks a lot bigger and that’s with my bra and clothes on. Problem is I’m getting used to the full swollen look of my right boob and my left just looks tiny now!x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.