4 weeks post op. My experience Started by: Eilish

• Author
    27p
    Menu

I had my first consultation on 4th January 2016 and saw the surgeon the same day. Was very happy with the consultation and even though Mr Traynor wasn’t a people person I was still confident to go with him as his work is exceptional. Had my op 2nd February and could not be happier with my results. I haven’t had a whole lot of pain which is always good. I was a bit worried that I’d be harrassed by Mya but they’ve been absolutely amazing. My PC called me about 2 weeks post op to check up as she had missed me at my 1 week check. And then the nurse rang today because of a post I’d written on here earlier. I am so happy I chose mya because I couldn’t imagine another company being as helpful ? Xx (first 2 pics are within 1 week post op second 2 are 4 weeks post op)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Eilish 27
    27p
    Menu

Or rather image 24 and 25 are within first week and 26 and 27 are 4 weeks as they didnt upload in the right order hHa xx

Nikki 5
    5p
    Menu

Bet you’re so happy with them! They look fab! ..I’m going with Mr. Traynor and I got the same impression by him, however he told me exactly how it was which in was happy with! He’s done a brilliant job! How did you find the pain? Were you able to do things haha! X

Eilish 27
    27p
    Menu

I am so happy. Pain wasn’t bad at all. Taken painkillers 3 times since having them done that’s it. I struggle with stretching too much but thats about it really. Think I’ve been quite lucky really :). Mr Traynor is fab though, he was a lot nicer on op day and went in to see my mam to let her know I was ok before he went home whilst I was still in recovery xx

Eilish 27
    27p
    Menu

I had 300 in the right and 350 in the left (i was asymetrical) and had overs 🙂 xx

Toni 7
    7p
    Menu

They look brilliant! I can’t wait to see what mine look like in a few weeks. Only day two after op still very swollen! X

Eilish 27
    27p
    Menu

I got so used to them being swollen and then was gutted when my bras didnt fit as well as they had. But now I’m happy with them again haha. Just keep thinking they look like this in a sports bra so theyre gonna look even better in a proper bra hha xx

Savanna -1
    -1p
    Menu

wow they look fabulous! what size was you before and what are you now if you don’t mind me asking haha? xo

Eilish 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

I was wearing a 30DD in a balcony bra. No idea what I am now but theyve put me in a 32D sports bra to keep everything nice and tight. Another 3 weeks until I have my next post op and then I’ll go and get measured 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.