4 weeks post op – pictures added xx Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    46p
    Menu

Just added some pictures in clothing 4 weeks post op and they look so different each week ! They just sit there in clothing whereas before my operation I was flat in the middle and had all my boob tissue at the side ! Feel free to add 🙂

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun!!! Xxx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Thanks babe , still wish I could of gone slightly bigger ! But yano , yours look amazing too Hun x

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi hope u dont mind the add im in friday 🙂

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

The dreaded boob greed hey. Think we all get it! Considering that most of us started with nothing you would think we would be just grateful to have something lol 🙂 thanks Hun, two weeks old today 🙂 still long wait to go but I just can’t wait to wear a normal bra
    🙂 xxxx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey Abby no course not …. And I no ! I think even if I got like 600cc I would get boob greed ! I can hopefully wear a bra in about 13 days woo I cannot wait ! Apparently they keep changing then as well . Do you feel you went with the right size ? Xxx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

How exciting! 4 weeks to go for me, providing my 6 weeks check goes well 🙂
    Yeah, I think so, they are perfect for my frame as I am very petite. Although I hope they won’t get smaller as the swelling goes lol xxx

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

Urs look amazing 🙂 xxx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Thanks babe , I feel they are slightly too small though

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

Oh nooo 🙁 i think they look perfect hope mine look that good 🙂 xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Wowzers you look gorgeous hun. boobies look amazing 🙂 xxx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Thanks Becky ! I love yours ! I wish mine were as big as yourS but he said he couldn’t fit anymore in :(,
    Do you think mine will fluff out a bit more as I’m only 4 weeks post
    Op and yours look bigger more and more down the line ? Xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Ah theres always next time 😉 thats what i always tell myself haha!
    Yeah definitely they will drop and fluff, I’ve gone up a cup size since I was first measured at 6 weeks. They will just get better and better hun 🙂 xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Thanks babe that’s made me feel bit better haha ! I obviously didn’t wanna risk getting rippling and that anyway so I took my surgeons advice. There still hard anyway so when they get softer hopefully they fluff and get bigger x

AmandaT 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

They are looking amazing hun xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look great Hun! What size did you start off? And what size do you think you’ll end up? Xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey Nicole I was about b/c and I don’t no my size yet but I m wearing 32E sports bras and tried on 32Dd bras proper ones and there too small so I say probably 32E xm

Kelly 30
    30p
    Menu

Hi I am having my op on the 28th jan with Dr Singh was wondering what cc you had is it ok to add you x

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey babe yeah that’s fine I had 375cc high profile from b/c cup and I’ve accepted your friend request xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey Victoria . I tried to change to 400 but they wouldn’t let me 🙁 tbh tho there isn’t much difference in 25 cc !! Are you not as petite as me babe ? What are your stats . I am sure they will look big enough xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.