4 weeks post op – sports bra question Started by: Lizzie

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hi girlies, so I’m just over 4 weeks post op and my new additions are looking perfect! I love them so much and they are exactly the size I wanted.
    I have found that my sports bras are getting a tiny bit loose on me now especially when I lay down in bed. I think it’s due to wearing them all the time as I don’t think my boobs have gone smaller. Do you think I’ll be fine in them for another 2 weeks until I can wear normal bras or should I buy a new sports bra? I don’t feel like they need more support but I wasn’t sure if it will effect them in any way?
    Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I think it will be fine. As long as you feel they are supported enough, they are your boobs after all and you know when they feel supported or not. If you’re worried maybe get a cheap one from asda? I’m still wearing mine to bed at nearly 7 weeks post op (and plan to for a long time) so I’m getting my money’s worth x

Toula 27
    27p
    Menu

My macom is a bit baggy but comfy so I have carried on wearing haha 😀 I think it will be fine as long as they are supported nicely it doesn’t need to be skin tight! xx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Thanks girls ? I feel like they are fine just wasn’t too sure if the bra had to always be tight xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.