4 weeks post op Vaser :) Started by: lucy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since I had vaser. That means I can finally take the horrendous vest off!! yayyyy! 🙂
    I’m very happy with my results so far, although my stomach is still very hard and swollen. Hopefully that means that it will get even better, but if not then my results are still great.
    To anyone that is considering having vaser, go for it! It is a long, slow process but it can really make a difference.
    🙂
    x

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hey I’m interested to kno more about vaser would you mind if I added you was this painful can you explain what they do and bait about your recovery

lucy
    0p
    Menu

Yep that’s fine. I don’t have pictures up yet though. It was painful because I didn’t sedate properly but no one else that I have spoken to has said the same. Think I’m a special case lol You can either have the vaser on a few areas for one hour or on more for two hours. I had the two hours. They sedate you so you’re pretty much sleeping ( but I wasn’t) and then they inject you with something that takes the fat out. Then they put tubes into you to drain it out. It’s over very quickly to be honest.
    The recover is tougher. I was in a lot of pain for a week but after that it got better and was more just discomfort and soreness. You have to wear a padded vest for 4 weeks which is the worst part because it’s bulky and uncomfortable. But it stops you from swelling as much so it is a good thing. x

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Have you tried the MLD massage lucy? I find that helps plus time is a great healer lol x

lucy
    0p
    Menu

No I haven’t yet, might have to give it a go! :)x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.