4 years post op – scars Started by: JennaLouiseX

• Author
    +1

Hi all ????
    I’ve come back on to this forum to see if I can get some opinions or even advice.

4, almost 5 years and 1 child later (3 year old), I’ve noticed just recently that my scars are starting to look strange? It’s as if there is some sort of stretching on the scar? I’m wondering if there’s any one on here that had their operation a few years back and can see my image attached and think it would be anything to be concerned about?! Or just a normal change.

Thanks in advance! x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

For some reason the image has uploaded the wrong way round ???????? sorry!

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

I know this isn’t answering your question, so sorry!
    But how did you find having a child and the whole pregnancy/breast feeding etc, affected them??

I mean im not planning on kids for another 5 ish years but I still worry!

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

Hmm, what does it feel like under the scar? Does it feel different to before?

Menu

Hi Holly, no it doesn’t feel different at all to be honest! My scars have always been quite prominent. But it looks as if there’s a sort of ‘dip’ above the scar. But if I stretch the area, or just feel it normally (if that’s makes sense), it feels fine. No lumps or bumps?! x

Menu

Hi Harleigh! Because I had basically no boobs before I had my implants, I found they didn’t grow much at all during pregnancy, they didn’t change at all to be honest.
    I can’t comment on breastfeeding as I was only just over a year post op when I had my daughter, and my nipples were still extremely sensitive, so I decided not to breastfeed, but I still had milk come through etc…. xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun could you be possiable bottoming out slightly ? I would see if you could get an ap with your sugoen as see what he says xxx

Menu

Hi Stacey, I’ve just had a quick look at pictures of Bottoming out and it does seem very similar to the pictures I’ve just seen. The surgeon I had no longer works for the company, so reckon I’ll just have to give them a call and see what they say xxx

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

I thought it may look like bottoming out but didn’t want to be too quick to say, or to panic you, as I’m not an expert.
    Best to book in with the clinic you were with, even if your surgeon has gone.

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Jenna I’m sure mya would get you booked in with a different surgeon and hopefully get and issues sorted out for you xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.